Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people actually aggrieved over this? You reckon coaching groups are sitting around the whiteboard throwing around names for the GF sprint in the hope a win will springboard the 2025 campaign? The AFL should ditch the whole thing, it’s never been remotely entertaining. The only actual footage of him running looks like it was filmed on a 2003 Nokia ffs, give it a rest.

I think it was a nice FU to the league. Well done Tiges. Well done Meatball.
I was actually laughing when Meatball eased up halfway through. I couldn't help but think of the Chariots of Fire soundtrack lol.
mr bean olympics GIF

Are people actually aggrieved over this? You reckon coaching groups are sitting around the whiteboard throwing around names for the GF sprint in the hope a win will springboard the 2025 campaign? The AFL should ditch the whole thing, it’s never been remotely entertaining. The only actual footage of him running looks like it was filmed on a 2003 Nokia ffs, give it a rest.
Most the team would be in Bali on the end of season trip. Meatball was probably the only one in Melbourne

Looks like you didnt get it

it was clearly a F U to the AFL
No i didnt get it at all, all i got is that we are the laughing stock of the AFL world.

We should be pushing for excellence, not the childish games you are suggesting.

Even though i dont like TT as a player, i liked his interview and he is pissed big time.

Which bring me to the CEO, we need benny gale style visionary talk.

No i didnt get it at all, all i got is that we are the laughing stock of the AFL world.

We should be pushing for excellence, not the childish games you are suggesting.

Even though i dont like TT as a player, i liked his interview and he is pissed big time.

Which bring me to the CEO, we need benny gale style visionary talk.
You have such high standards im surprised you still support Richmond
maybe you should be doing Rotations to fulfill your large expectations

Change every year to the current premiers as that would be so suitable for such a high achiever with such high expectations.

You talking about being a laughing stock of the AFL
Clearly was not a Richmond supporter between 1980-2017

On ya bike

Most the team would be in Bali on the end of season trip. Meatball was probably the only one in Melbourne
Hugo and some others were in London wearing Tottenham shirts would have brought a smile to tugga

You have such high standards im surprised you still support Richmond
maybe you should be doing Rotations to fulfill your large expectations

Change every year to the current premiers as that would be so suitable for such a high achiever with such high expectations.

You talking about being a laughing stock of the AFL
Clearly was not a Richmond supporter between 1980-2017

On ya bike
I want Righmond to be successful long term, why dont you go follow the Saints then since you love complacency?

I want Righmond to be successful long term, why dont you go follow the Saints then since you love complacency?
You have a point up to a point, but for all any of us know, most were on holidays, off with family, getting over op's or anything really. Maybe meatball put up his hand. The way he ran he obviously didn't take it seriously, but it's only the grand final sprint, nobody really takes it seriously, especially when they saw Prestia's name in the mix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really should find a team that suits your high expectation
you are not suited to the incompetent RFC

Maybe Geelong might be a better fit
great, I cant wait to see you supporting the saints, by your own logic.... you dont meet the criteria for the modern Richmond team. or maybe you would like to go back in time when the tins were rattling and the wooden spoons and ninthmond jokes were plenty?

great, I cant wait to see you supporting the saints, by your own logic.... you dont meet the criteria for the modern Richmond team. or maybe you would like to go back in time when the tins were rattling and the wooden spoons and ninthmond jokes were plenty?
LOL im not the person bagging my club - YOU ARE
also i lived through the 1980-2024 years supporting my team without shitting on it

Yes i was rattling the tins on bridge road and proud of it as that provided the opportunity for good time guys like you to come and enjoy the flag success

Geelong>>>>>>>
On ya bike son

LOL im not the person bagging my club - YOU ARE
also i lived through the 1980-2024 years supporting my team without shitting on it

Yes i was rattling the tins on bridge road and proud of it as that provided the opportunity for good time guys like you to come and enjoy the flag success

Geelong>>>>>>>
On ya bike son
Prestia running in the 100 mtrs is flat out wrong. admit it.

youre like a prize fighter all brused and battered and still up for a fight, bow out gracefully.
PS, i was there in the stands during our dark days, I dont ware it as a badge of honer though

Prestia running in the 100 mtrs is flat out wrong. admit it.

youre like a prize fighter all brused and battered and still up for a fight, bow out gracefully.
PS, i was there in the stands during our dark days, I dont ware it as a badge of honer though
LOL you have been knocked out and being carried to hospital
Im having drinks with the sponsors kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back