JedMack

Senior List
Mar 17, 2007
Home & Away
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Storm
After an exhausting couple of months I have finally picked my 30 for the start to the year. It will be pleasing to wake up on a Monday morning without having to process the weekend's scores, shift players between forward and back lines, and question whether or not 600k is too much for Cox.

How are other people's sides faring? Are they so reliant on seeing the teams that they overlook the basic concept of picking the best players for the season? Will they fall for picking the rd1 rookies at the last minute only to find out that they can't change their team due to server meltdown? Or are they, like me, done, dusted and looking forward to the real footy on Thursday?

FWIW I would probably pay 700k for Cox, but still question it.

realised 600K was too much for Cox a week ago. Crossed the Drummond bridge back-forth a few times today, finally went straight at Selwood drive. And have put at least 3 unique "smokie types". Finishing up on my decision on Ziebell v Yarran, and content with the my risk with only 1 top 10 rookie starting in each sector (minus Ruck).Have 3 of the 4 fwd supercows and will have no zeros hopefully....that's my only stress

have 3 of the top 4 (BJAH) and Cox. Settled on my team about 3 days ago.
Obv there are couple of others i would like to get in, but im like you, gonna sit back and relax and wait for the real stuff to start :)

cant wait!

I have the usual dilemmas other people seem to have such as bench players (I want to make sure all my bench players are playing round 1) and who I end up going for out of Ziebell and Yarran for the 7th forward spot.

The rest of the side is settled, no changes required anymore.

Hopefully the team sheets give me a bit more clarity on these. :)

When are the lineups for each team? Ie when will we know the lineups for Thursday's game, when will we know the lineups for Friday's game, and when will we know the lineups for Saturdays game?

Obviously lockout is Thursday, but can we expect extended squads for all games before the lockout?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yarran wont play round one, will zeibell?

hille and h mac in the ruck for me...went with ablett, harvey, reiwoldt, bartell and cross as my big money players....cox is good till the stringy bugger gets injured

my teams done and dusted, just gotta decide on yarran, zeibel or reid....only got 3 rooks starting, hill with suban as emergency, rich with robinson (who will start) and reid at the moment with M brown as emergency.... i'm happy with it but may swap him for zeibel if i see any press that says zeibell will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back