Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Injured again OMG what a liability he’s become as he can’t even recover fully anymore. The game is way too fast for his body . He really just needs to live in the VFL as that pace maybe more to his liking, but I think it’s still beyond him.

Last edited:
Let's get this straight here.

TI ants to delist Jack Graham, but is unsure about Noah Cumberland. And TI wants us to know he is always right. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I recently said Cumberland is looking like he will end up at Maroochydore and you liked the post. lol

No chance the club delists him
you stated,

What’s the point of trading him? We wouldn’t even use the pick he gets us.

So if his pick is worthless as the club isn't going to use it , then you're saying he's useless to us . So why have him on your list with his injury record and then what he offers on the ground? We are not a charity club keeping him bc you've basically suggested he's a list clogger.

Why do we keep rushing him back? You'd think he has Dusty's resume.

I can't remember one good piece of play he's been involved in all year.

Probably ripped it off the bone so the bye should give him enough time to recover and be fine for the Blues lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you stated,

What’s the point of trading him? We wouldn’t even use the pick he gets us.

So if his pick is worthless as the club isn't going to use it , then you're saying he's useless to us . So why have him on your list with his injury record and then what he offers on the ground? We are not a charity club keeping him bc you've basically suggested he's a list clogger.

I know what I said. I’m just saying the club will not delist him, they’ll likely sign him if he doesn’t want to leave or has no suitors

Gotta wonder if the way he used his body as a battering ram over 17-20 just completely rooted him physically or what - but just how shit he has become is a fair fall from grace.

Without even the slightest amount of sarcasm - i would trade him IN A SECOND to have Jason Castagna back

Currently we have the old blokes & the young blokes. And the chemistry between the 2 groups does not appear to be very good. The groups are not so much split by age, than era. Ie Balta, Baker Bolton look clearly part of the "OLD" crew, not closer to the "new".

Jack Graham, to me - looks like he is in neither. Just really doesn't look like he is part of what we are doing out there. He genuinely looks disinterested. He is no meshing with the old guys & he looks like he has zero time for the young guys. I actually can't believe this bloke was one touted as a future Captain. He seems to have zero of the qualities you would want in a Captain.
Because once he walked into a premiership side after 4 or 5 games, he was given a free run and it was a ‘great story’. We never made him accountable as we were handing out participation certificates.
No chance the club delists him
Yes, because the club is soft and won’t make the necessary hard calls it needs to.

Convinced our next great era won’t arrive until the last of our premiership players from 2020 is gone, as we are beholden to them.

The whole Graham situation reeks of incompetence and an absence of standards. From his abysmal injury and fitness management to his mediocre and unaccountable form.

It says it all about where we are as a club when he is an automatic selection each week.

Because once he walked into a premiership side after 4 or 5 games, he was given a free run and it was a ‘great story’. We never made him accountable as we were handing out participation certificates.

Yes, because the club is soft and won’t make the necessary hard calls it needs to.

Convinced our next great era won’t arrive until the last of our premiership players from 2020 is gone, as we are beholden to them.

The whole Graham situation reeks of incompetence and an absence of standards. From his abysmal injury and fitness management to his mediocre and unaccountable form.

It says it all about where we are as a club when he is an automatic selection each week.
100% regarding our premiership players, I know we have been compounded with our injury list but the likes of Graham, Short, Pickett, McIntosh would all be getting games even with a healthy list.

Needs to reinvent himself but I'm just not sure what that would even look like given his physical traits?

Hard tagging seems to be back in vogue now and as far as I can tell, we don't seem to have anyone playing the hard lock down role. Again maybe the game has gone past him to be able to do it, but could that be his final chance to carve out a spot in the team, as a hard tag run with player?

Needs to reinvent himself but I'm just not sure what that would even look like given his physical traits?

Hard tagging seems to be back in vogue now and as far as I can tell, we don't seem to have anyone playing the hard lock down role. Again maybe the game has gone past him to be able to do it, but could that be his final chance to carve out a spot in the team, as a hard tag run with player?

Yeah. As a plumber

comedy fan GIF by CollingwoodFC

He has definatley done his hammy.
it was right in front of me and he said to the doc/physio "yep its f.... "

It would only work if he was tagging someone as slow as him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back