Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t get the angst here , he saw contract out and retired, I’ve seen nothing to say he lines up at GC next season , we are hammering a guy that’s retired and Rioli us praised for bailing half way through a contract, and don’t get me started on Bolton

So Trent Cotchin isn’t speaking the truth? Interesting. I would of thought he would know more than all of us. Even over guys like Scoop and Purple.
Facts as we know it. Dusty retired. He has said nothing since. Leaks has come from GC. They are back tracking. It’s even been questioned on the Dusty reaching out as not being true. His best friend has said he doesn’t think it will happen. What have i missed factually?
never did i mention Cotchin, I dont know any facts TBO, dimma said similar things and ended up the GC.
Why wouldnt GC completely debunk the talk, instead it is known they made contact.
so what truths are we refering too ?

Ps IM not saying he is going, im saying to clear the air out of respect for the supporters who backed him from day one and the club.

Wow.

I don't come to the Tiges board much any more. Here I am after being tagged. I can see why. What an offensive steaming pile.

Finn9 I don't know you from a bar of soap. But as CB has suggested, if you think your smarmy use of a photo of 4 blokes who volunteer their time to produce some content is a clever way to highlight your point, you're way, way off mark.

For starters, it used to be an audio pod, none of us knew what the others looked like. How were we to know at the time? Did we self check that each other sounded white?

And what is wrong with the fact it's 4 white blokes, is that offensive to you?

As someone who, now in their 50s, has spent parts of their working life in Tonga building basic shower and toilet facilities for impoverished communities, time in Indonesia building similar, time constructing orphanages in Nepal, and back home, working with remote indigenous communities in the NT and WA, I am massively offended by your use of the photo.

If you want to make a point, do it by using an image you know the background of you flog.

Has Dusty retired or not?

Dunno, has he?

that's old news CB17.
Your question mate. I answered.

Based on old news yet, but we haven't been updated after recent hysteria
So the club website link was “old news”. Wouldn’t that be the only “official news”?

So the club website link was “old news”. Wouldn’t that be the only “official news”?

Imagine TigerImposter in WW2 after it was reported war had been declared. He wouldn't be too upset about the war, but would be furious if it wasn't constantly confirmed and reported every day for years that war had been declared.

TI to Dusty: Why don't you come out publicly and state you are retired, you owe it to the people who have been paying your salary, ie me.

Dusty, incredulous, to TI: Errr, I already did.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Imagine TigerImposter in WW2 after it was reported war had been declared. He wouldn't be too upset about the war, but would be furious if it was constantly confirmed and reported every day for years that war had been declared.

TI to Dusty: Why don't you come out publicly and state you are retired, you owe it to the people who have been paying your salary, ie me.

IMG_0456.gif

No as it’s been wrong before? Have you forgotten the Dimma saga already?

Dimma resigned from the club? No where does it say he had retired from coaching.
Sure his comment about not having the energy anymore might've been premarture but nothing there is untrue.

Imagine TigerImposter in WW2 after it was reported war had been declared. He wouldn't be too upset about the war, but would be furious if it was constantly confirmed and reported every day for years that war had been declared.

but then GC dropped a bombshell saying that Dusty was fishing to go north

in that case it behooves Dusty to clarify, imo.

weird that it was Cotchin who came out with the unequivocal clarification in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma resigned from the club? No where does it say he had retired from coaching.
Sure his comment about not having the energy anymore might've been premarture but nothing there is untrue.
It’s still inaccurate and contradictory. The reality is we all know Dimma was pushed as the Suns deal was done in Round five.
I’m moving on until I see Dusty completely retired and not in a Suns jumper next season.

The Dimma and Dan luncheon was another eye opener in May.

I’m not as gullible as some when it comes to Hardwick as he has way too many convictions.

These are technically wrong based on their wording. The point i was making was just bc it's on the RFC website it doesn't mean it's true and set in concrete as many seem to believe:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back