Retired #43: Dean Rioli - 100 and out

Should Rioli take the rest of the season off?

• Yes, bring him on next year!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No, get your 100 and say goodbye.

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

M29

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2001
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dons
Honestly, I've had enough of his sulking and sooking since day 1 of grand final week last year. Why he was played yesterday is beyond beleif and so is even the fact that he's played reserves games since his come 'back'. If he leaves one more time, I think he should well and truly piss off and not play for us. Give some kids who want to play a game. Not some big sook that is still trying to get over not playing in a gf with his hero.

Yeah, i agree. I'm fed up with him too,

His attitude stinks. I was very surprised he actually came back. It's obvious by his body language he doesn't want to be here and is not prepared to do the work. There's always an 'issue' with him, whether it's fitness, injuries, attitude, whatever, there's always a problem with him. I'd love to see him stick it up his critics (me, among others), but i really think he doesn't give a *****. "Aaahhh f*ck it, i'm goin' home...."

P!ss him off and give Bannister a go.

where's wally?

yes .. he looked very polished tonight. You can still tell that he is well below fitness ... but he did do some great things with the ball. Hopefully he'll get his body right. Look out when he does!

His secret?

turtle.jpg

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by M29
Your a newbie at photo shop I see. Or are you still using MS-Paint?

It was all done in MS-Paint, actually :cool:. I don't sit in front of a computer 24 hours a day like you probably do, so I'm no expert, but I reckon that's about as Dean Rioli as you can get. Anyway, the unprofessional look gives it character. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Retired #43: Dean Rioli - 100 and out

Back