Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

No didnt forget that there is no chance we can forget that as its his only defence

Unfortunately too few and far between and he has not come anywhere near his 1st season again
he hasn't been given much of a chance to play considering other players getting a good run.

I'm hoping Stack stays.
Watching the VFL all year, Sonsie was always looking at a run in the second half of the season - Samson really stepping up in his development where you'd be happy giving him a run whenever a spot opens up for him.
Banks, Brown & Clarke all developing nicely - Dow & RCD both a bit hot and cold.

Stack generally stood out as the one most ready to be called up to the AFL and not miss a beat. A bit surprised it never happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy if he stays or goes.
Should be on the rookie list though if he does stay.
Don’t think he can be on the rookie list anymore
Similar to Pickett has served the maximum number of years as a rookie listed player

Don’t think he can be on the rookie list anymore
Similar to Pickett has served the maximum number of years as a rookie listed player
Oh if that's the case, thanks for your services Sydney. I wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Oh if that's the case, thanks for your services Sydney. I wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Yeah I’m not 100% sure but like 80% that this is the case in terms of ability to be on the rookie list again

Biggy is the only one who can currently be retained on the rookie list for one more season

So we will probably throw a couple of currently listed guys on the list or hit the rookie draft to offset the fact we will probably be light in the national draft for picks this year due to the Taranto and Hopper trades

just like Stengle just needs another chance and he will come good
Difference being Stengle had some real issues that saw him pretty much sacked. Stack has only some early season fitness issues, (that we know of) and was played too long out of position.

Richmond is still a good place to be for Stack because that brotherhood bond is a big plus for us. He does have to come back in good nick for sure, no matter where he may be, to regain respect from team mates and coaches. Suspect by now however he or the club would have made up their minds about next season already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back