44 Years - the WAIT IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

struggled to beat the plodders at Collingwood.

Port in a tight one

Plodders. Some truth in that, but they have a core of a very good side and the best facilities in Australia and every other advantage that money can buy.

Money can't buy flags though and I sleep well at night knowing they'll never win the big one with Rocca in the Goal square and hacks in the ruck.

Tsk tsk, what could have been. By the time they develop a good ruck combo it might be too late.

Very St.Killda 04-07 like. Took for granted cruicial aspects of our game.

Plodders. Some truth in that, but they have a core of a very good side and the best facilities in Australia and every other advantage that money can buy.

Money can't buy flags though and I sleep well at night knowing they'll never win the big one with Rocca in the Goal square and hacks in the ruck.

Tsk tsk, what could have been. By the time they develop a good ruck combo it might be too late.

Or in other words, with so many things going against Collingwood, you still struggled to beat them.

mmmmmmmmm, imagine the implosion at Kardinia Parkif they lose

You little superstar pussy catters!

It is inevitable - Geelong will win the 2007 Premiership.

Fellow Vics - get behind the mighty CATTERS, pledge forth your allegiance to Victoria's great white hope and let us bring the cup back home for good! Set aside your petty differences and remember there is no shame in being smashed by the Cats. Richmond, 157 points, I know its hard but support the cats. Enjoy the day and watch Geelong with awed expressions.

Make sure you boo Port and their arrogant leaders Chad, Mark.W and Warren. Along with their fans they know no manners or grace. They will be sent packing back over the border. There is no place for that kind of behaviour in Victoria or those kind of people!

why do you give a **** what state the cup is in?

shouldn't it just matter which team has it?

sorry to disappoint you buddy power by 22 too much leg speed and better ruck division king has only played 6 games i think this year and hasn't played senior footy for a while too much of an ask to perform on the biggest day of the year when been out of senior footy for so long! port have a alot more grand final experience you can't hide from that fact so port for mine all the pressure is on geelong because they're expected to win.

*ahem* Clark Keating anyone? He won a flag on the back of seven league games. King is fit and experienced and I reckon the club has made the right move myself.

regards,

REB

Or in other words, with so many things going against Collingwood, you still struggled to beat them.

mmmmmmmmm, imagine the implosion at Kardinia Parkif they lose

You were a prophet of disaster, who says this ship is lost last week IIR. Thank you for providing us all with genuine sustenance during our time of need. Who says Pies fans don't have a heart? Bless you kind sir.

regards,

REB

Just love it how one annoying supporter not even Geelong fans here like or endorse can result in everyone hoping we lose.

Interesting that a lot of people responding here have been the same people trolling us with the 'Geelong will choke' crap all year.

If you don't like Geelong or are just being a miserable, jealous squib then just say so but don't act like you were just swung against us.

Fellow Vics - get behind the mighty CATTERS, pledge forth your allegiance to Victoria's great white hope and let us bring the cup back home for good! Set aside your petty differences and remember there is no shame in being smashed by the Cats. Richmond, 157 points, I know its hard but support the cats. Enjoy the day and watch Geelong with awed expressions.

Make sure you boo Port and their arrogant leaders Chad, Mark.W and Warren. Along with their fans they know no manners or grace. They will be sent packing back over the border. There is no place for that kind of behaviour in Victoria or those kind of people!

Im saving this i hope your on sunday night if the cats lose **** if the pies were in your position i would not be as cocky as you are right now

Some of you were last week and some of us are this week. Remember that's some......

regards,

REB

Actually not many Collingwood supporters said much about last weeks game we were very quiet about it all we just mention that it would be a great game which was true i hope cats lose i like the team but hate the supporters your all arrogant and been like this since round 6

Actually not many Collingwood supporters said much about last weeks game we were very quiet about it all we just mention that it would be a great game which was true i hope cats lose i like the team but hate the supporters your all arrogant and been like this since round 6

Just absolute utter rubbish. As far as I know our coach has not been telling the media he has made room in our trophy cabinet for this years flag. Give us a freaking break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just absolute utter rubbish. As far as I know our coach has not been telling the media he has made room in our trophy cabinet for this years flag. Give us a freaking break.[/quot

Dont have a thing againts Geelong they have handled it beautifully
most of your supporters are a joke how they have been arrogant the past 18 weeks making threads saying its over we have the flag i love victorian teams but i hope Geelong gets done...

Just absolute utter rubbish. As far as I know our coach has not been telling the media he has made room in our trophy cabinet for this years flag. Give us a freaking break.[/quot

Dont have a thing againts Geelong they have handled it beautifully
most of your supporters are a joke how they have been arrogant the past 18 weeks making threads saying its over we have the flag i love victorian teams but i hope Geelong gets done...

NO THEY HAVE NOT!!!! The bulk have come from the creator of this topic (who we don't like) and a couple of other trolls. I would say considering our dominance of this year on the whole we have been very cautious and careful. What a pathetic and woefully inaccurate thing to say.

Sorry, either you are not old enough to feel the pain, or you really are that silly, in my opinion true Cats fans are excited and nervous, we will do our popping off if & when we win. Oh please please please.

Anyone who has 'changed their mind' about wanting Geelong to win a flag because of this thread is an idiot.

This guy speaks for himself, not the GFC.

It's not your overconfidence that makes you a tosser.

It's the utter lack of respect you show to the PAFC.

Clearly Port have a very capable team this year, with plenty of stars, and really, there is not a lot between the two teams.

Well said. Again, the originator of this thread is the tiniest of minorities amongst Geelong fans. Sadly, we can't shut him up either. So please ignore him. The rest of us know we've got a really tough game ahead and it could go either way.

Hopefully, hopefully, it will be us winning. But it's as far from certain as you can get.

Let's be honest, how many good seasons has Ottens had? He looked a $1m against the Pies when they had a Carlton reject and a ******... good luck against Lade and Brogan!!!:D

whats inevitable is the shlacking your 'pussies' will receive.

Remove this Banner Ad

44 Years - the WAIT IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back