44 Years - the WAIT IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

You little superstar pussy catters!

It is inevitable - Geelong will win the 2007 Premiership.

Fellow Vics - get behind the mighty CATTERS, pledge forth your allegiance to Victoria's great white hope and let us bring the cup back home for good! Set aside your petty differences and remember there is no shame in being smashed by the Cats. Richmond, 157 points, I know its hard but support the cats. Enjoy the day and watch Geelong with awed expressions.

Make sure you boo Port and their arrogant leaders Chad, Mark.W and Warren. Along with their fans they know no manners or grace. They will be sent packing back over the border. There is no place for that kind of behaviour in Victoria or those kind of people!
Jeez buddy, you couldn't even beat them at home a few weeks ago!
I wouldn't count your chickens just yet, I've just come back from the TAB and a lot of dough is going down on Port.
So what if Choco's being a bit arrogant- he knows how to play it....

Or in other words, with so many things going against Collingwood, you still struggled to beat them.

mmmmmmmmm, imagine the implosion at Kardinia Parkif they lose
Thanks - I was ALMOST about to go for Port, until I read this. I'm on your side Pussies 07 - CARN THE CATS :thumbsu:

Get on the Cats to win by more than 39 points - paying 3.50 :thumbsu: The Cats will romp it in I feel.

For some strange reason, the entire buildup reminds myself of 92', a GF I attended.

Geelong finished top that YR, WC fourth.

I've never seen a side as stiff or feeling under pressure as Geelong are playing a side so relaxed, Port Adelaide.

You have been the deadset worst poster on this forum for the year.

Prior to listening to you, i really liked the way Geelong play (still do) but i am having a hard time thinking about them winning when their are absolute tools like you around.

I feel bad for the 'real' cats fans out there.

I like all the posters who are thinking of switching allegiances because of p07f.

Shall be interesting in here tomorrow.

Fellow Vics - get behind the mighty CATTERS, pledge forth your allegiance to Victoria's great white hope and let us bring the cup back home for good! Set aside your petty differences and remember there is no shame in being smashed by the Cats. Richmond, 157 points, I know its hard but support the cats. Enjoy the day and watch Geelong with awed expressions.

Make sure you boo Port and their arrogant leaders Chad, Mark.W and Warren. Along with their fans they know no manners or grace. They will be sent packing back over the border. There is no place for that kind of behavior in Victoria or those kind of people!

If you loose will you change ya name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually want geelong to win......

but for bigfooty purposes, watching them lose would be hilarious. tools like the thread started will just disappear...

lol arrogant geelong rats

Guess What..

Port are going to win.

Guess What...

I will personally go on to every arrogant geelong thread and pay them out

Make sure you boo Port and their arrogant leaders Chad, Mark.W and Warren. Along with their fans they know no manners or grace. They will be sent packing back over the border. There is no place for that kind of behaviour in Victoria or those kind of people!

As a fellow Victorian, you can get stuffed. I would prefer to crawl over broken glass than pledge my allegiance to Geelong this weekend.
You think it will be so easy, I think you underestimate Port very, very much. They are a damn good football side.

If you lose, the amount of people who will invade every Geelong thread that asks 'what went wrong?' will make BF crash. And I will lead the charge..

Edit: However, I would like Geelong to win so that supporters who know they still have one game to go yet, those that have seen so much heartbreak over the years have something to smile about.
And I would also like Geelong to lose for all the idiot trolls on here and out there in the real world.

As a fellow Victorian, you can get stuffed. I would prefer to crawl over broken glass than pledge my allegiance to Geelong this weekend.
You think it will be so easy, I think you underestimate Port very, very much. They are a damn good football side.

If you lose, the amount of people who will invade every Geelong thread that asks 'what went wrong?' will make BF crash. And I will lead the charge

And you and the rest of those people trolling will be doing nothing but reducing yourselves to this moron's level. Really don't you all reaslise that he wants you to get annoyed at him? By reacting like most people here are you are just giving him what he wants. If you all denied him the pleasure a bit more often you'd find he would go somewhere else to stir people.

And you and the rest of those people trolling will be doing nothing but reducing yourselves to this moron's level. Really don't you all reaslise that he wants you to get annoyed at him? By reacting like most people here are you are just giving him what he wants. If you all denied him the pleasure a bit more often you'd find he would go somewhere else to stir people.

It's just too infuriating to ignore :D

It's just too infuriating to ignore :D

Well try a bit harder then. He does not speak for us we hate him as much if not more than you do. I know a lot of annoying Collingwood supporters and we had to put up with some of the most annoying ones trolling us last week (daics cousin, fu manchu and jbmkII) but it would not make me wish them to lose. That is not fair on the good ones.

Well try a bit harder then. He does not speak for us we hate him as much if not more than you do. I know a lot of annoying Collingwood supporters and we had to put up with some of the most annoying ones trolling us last week (daics cousin, fu manchu and jbmkII) but it would not make me wish them to lose. That is not fair on the good ones.

Hence the edit on my post

Remove this Banner Ad

44 Years - the WAIT IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back