Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As suspected. Biden was absolutely deplorable with even his true fans shocked.

You know it’s bad when CNN and MSNBC can see it now.

I mean I wasn’t expecting good, but I didn’t think we would get that bad.

I wanted Biden to step down previously and get another Democrat candidate in, I guess this debate could be a good thing for the Dems if it causes Biden to step down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merica...333 million population...and they get to choose between these 2 idiots?

Far out, we are doomed.

I think there aren't that many who were craving a Biden II campaign. Most I have seen or heard from are just dealing with ticket the DNC gave them. Over and over the comments are about finding a younger, strong candidate. Most of my hope and confidence was always in Biden's team not the man himself. Always the not Trump again vote first and foremost.
I myself wrote that I thought Biden was going to be a placeholder or lightning rod until Trump left the race for whatever reason, and then the real candidate that they had prepared would be unveiled and the campaign would begin in earnest. I hope they have done some wargaming and have a contingency plan for this.

Another small win for Trump (probably doesn't impact his cases too much, but is one less avenue for prosecution)
Last and definitely not least, they will give the Trump immunity decision on Monday. Not looking good, seeing the other decisions the capturedSCOTUS has made of late.
I saw the Chevron decision too.
My advice is, if travelling in the future, do not fly American Airlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back