Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is what happens when you buy into someone elses psychotic reality

Brilliant take down. Zero accountability for the nonstop stolen election lies and what they have done to the current state of the political landscape in the USA right now.

she knows full well disloyalty wont be rewarded in the event bone spurs wins in nov ..... shes gambling on a big pay day

Hard to believe she is running for the Senate while being sued for lying about how she lost the governor's race. Really sums up that country and that party right now.

She was once a respected professional in her field and then got the trump bug.

Crazy stuff

Are they still flogging the dead horse of election being stolen?
Not just for the 2020 one, but she claimed her governor election she lost 2 years ago was also rigged.

This will be one of Trump's legacies that will be with us for a long time, right wing candidates claiming their election was stolen every time they lose.

There's a heck of a lot of facial real estate between his eyes and eyebrows. And the mouth seems to have been pulled sideways at the edges to the point it appears upside down.

What could cause that? (rhetorical question btw.)

Point being focus on self appearance rather than nation seems to be a thing with these MAGA dudes doesn't it?

Not just for the 2020 one, but she claimed her governor election she lost 2 years ago was also rigged.

This will be one of Trump's legacies that will be with us for a long time, right wing candidates claiming their election was stolen every time they lose.
System relies on citizens taking their civic responsibilities seriously and commandeering/selecting appropriate people to be their candidate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when Trump gets in what are you folk going to do with your life with possibly 4 years of it left.
9adYWfmoPpX7Cc0X9drWj1rsnl8=.gif

What was the meaning though?
It just meant to be aware (awake) to racial prejudice, particularly systemic. That was it. Acknowledging the continued existence of racial prejudice.

Now it includes trans people, Hollywood casting, satirical rock bands and so on. If a conservative doesn’t like it, it’s woke gone mad. It’s just ‘PC gone mad’ in another guise.

Haven’t been to NYC post covid but always seemed safe

What is your understanding of the term “woke”?

I hear it all the time. Everyone is woke but I can never seem to pinpoint who it is. Maybe it’s me. I just don’t know.

Well I can tell you what isn't woke.

img_1873-jpeg.2051334

Brilliant take down. Zero accountability for the nonstop stolen election lies and what they have done to the current state of the political landscape in the USA right now.

Wow we all knew she was nuts this is next level Palin level and MTG.

Doubling down on loathsome human garbage.

200w.gif
People are kinda assuming Trump romps it in from here, but the anyone but Trump crowd is still as significant as it was in 2020. If they are mobilised, Trump can be beaten. Doubly so if Biden withdraws (and the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if this COVID diagnosis is just a cover for a graceful exit).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back