Player Watch #5: Brandon Ellis - off to GC pick 39 as compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon he'll be a big help to GC both on and off the field.

As to a kid getting a go. Don't hold your breath. That Rance guy coming back means (likely) Short needs a spot on the wing.

And of course Graham back means Marlion needs a midfield spot.

Could a scary step up in our midfield next year.

Reckon he'll be a big help to GC both on and off the field.

As to a kid getting a go. Don't hold your breath. That Rance guy coming back means (likely) Short needs a spot on the wing.

And of course Graham back means Marlion needs a midfield spot.

Could a scary step up in our midfield next year.
Sydney Stack could go all right on a wing!

Pay the guy some respect you clowns😁, he is a dual premier ship player for us and served us well.now it's time for him to leave and he knows it. Good luck to him.
Yep will always be a tiger in the same way Hodge will always be a drink driving Dawk

Wishing Ellis the best of luck. Was a very good player for us, he really only had 1 down year..

I think it's a great get by Gold Coast and can totally understand his intentions to go there now after 2 premierships. It was definitely worth it.

Hoping we get a good pick!! players to replace his position include Pickett, Bolton, Naish, Collier-Dawkins, Ross (more middle though). I think we are in a good place! We just need to continue to draft well to maintain a healthy list!

Well i was close there was 9 ahead of him at round 8, Ill let you know next year which "supercoach" league im in ;)

But yes at the end of the year there was 10 ahead of him !
Yes well done you certainly nailed it :thumbsu:

Problematical though, who had the last laugh i suppose :D

Brando with his 3 mil or you crapping bullets and hoping he had a poor game for most of 2019.;)

Sydney Stack could go all right on a wing!

Forgot him.

Image result for forehead slap

Yes well done you certainly nailed it :thumbsu:

Problematical though, who had the last laugh i suppose :D

Brando with his 3 mil or you crapping bullets and hoping he had a poor game for most of 2019.;)
Im happy for Brando to take the 3 mil , I have said many times i dont hate brando but Value the $$$$ saving's from our cap & pick #20 more than Ellis with the depth we have in his position and Pickett has shown in 1 game that he is an upgrade.

I really didnt crap bullets though as i watch games and can see that he was never really a chance and the fact we had so many injuries helped him
Stack , McIntosh,Caddy , Cotchin and a few more missing so many games made ellis 11th

good luck to him and wish him the best, Now we can Boo him as an opposition player ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im happy for Brando to take the 3 mil , I have said many times i dont hate brando but Value the $$$$ saving's from our cap & pick #20 more than Ellis with the depth we have in his position and Pickett has shown in 1 game that he is an upgrade.

I really didnt crap bullets though as i watch games and can see that he was never really a chance and the fact we had so many injuries helped him
Stack , McIntosh,Caddy , Cotchin and a few more missing so many games made ellis 11th

good luck to him and wish him the best, Now we can Boo him as an opposition player ;)
NO worries, i do find most of your postings fairly harsh and at times ruthless but you called a spade a spade and will never knock your knowledge of the game, but must admit i enjoy your criticism of opposing players easier to digest. ;)

Good on ya brandon sad to see you go ,,,you are
A 2 time premiership tiger, ,and a life member
Of our great club, you are the epitome of the RICHMOND MAN
good luck up at the coast, hope everything pans out
Exactly as you want it to, ,,

Wonder what we were planning to pay him? You’d think at least 400k to 450k a year? I don’t think any other player would leave a club like ours for 25% more honestly. The biggest and best club in the country. Closest playing group around. Best colours and song. Playing to big crowds every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5: Brandon Ellis - off to GC pick 39 as compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back