Player Watch #52 Campbell Gray 2024 MSD Pick 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarrod Oakley Nicholls was drafted sight unseen not too long ago because the club didn't want to cough up for flights to NT. They said he had elite leadership. Turned out he was Illiterate and practically mute. Michael Voss's Grandad played for Richmond and told the club to fly the recruiter up and back and he could stay with the family and be chauffeured to training and the games to meet, interview and watch Voss play. The club didn't want to invest a few hundred and the rest is history........ Richard Lounders coach told them not to draft him as he was lazy. Tassie Mariners coach told Hawks not to touch Mitch Thorp at pick 6, to instead take Riewoldt.

You're delusional if you dont realise big organisations are littered with lazy people who half ass their jobs. Maybe Ross the Boss had spyware in Toces computer and realised he spent 20% of his day watching movies, 20% napping, 20% on lunch and 20% on social media watching raccoon videos? Who knows? How many students and workers slop together garbage the night before for something they had a month to work on? That never happens right?
You’re full of shite. I watched one of JONs u18s games live and Greg Miller was there. He was also from WA not the NT.

He now runs a multi million dollar indigenous contacting business so he is switched on. Suggest you get your facts right before posting shite

You’re full of shite. I watched one of JONs u18s games live and Greg Miller was there. He was also from WA not the NT.

He now runs a multi million dollar indigenous contacting business so he is switched on. Suggest you get your facts right before posting shite

Agree. He’s killing it as an entrepreneur so he’s clearly a smart guy. Maybe it had more to do with the club’s support mechanisms at that time.

He didn't last week when we knocked him off to the tune of 60 points and Archie May kicked 4 and Sam Davidson 3. Watched the whole game and can't remember hearing his name once.

No wonder SOS got rid of Toce - he is a giant spud
Apparently from the kid's CV he can play either end of the ground so that's good to have in his repertoire should we need him down back, lets have as good look at him before we judge him first.

Nice try but not even close. Originally was a sparkie. I'm a Superintendent on tier1 major projects and run my own building company as a side hustle. No idea what your background is. Cbf'd reading anything you've written much less be arsed guessing 🤣
But you know SFA about our recruiting department and it shows by your uninformed comments. I don't care if you manage the whole country. Unless you know exactly what goes into picking the players we select then you should STFU. It's bloody embarrassing.

Watched him vs Richmond VFL on the live stream last Saturday.
He definitely stood out - a few good pack marks. Stood out enough to remember him and I can't name any other VFL Essendon players.
Just happy we got a project KPF. Club must rate him ahead of the other names we've been throwing around.

Is he a KPF? Looks Bauer size at best

Nice try but not even close. Originally was a sparkie. I'm a Superintendent on tier1 major projects and run my own building company as a side hustle. No idea what your background is. Cbf'd reading anything you've written much less be arsed guessing 🤣
So in other words you’re in charge of working the lift at the building site and do illegal cashies on the weekends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarrod Oakley Nicholls was drafted sight unseen not too long ago because the club didn't want to cough up for flights to NT. They said he had elite leadership. Turned out he was Illiterate and practically mute. Michael Voss's Grandad played for Richmond and told the club to fly the recruiter up and back and he could stay with the family and be chauffeured to training and the games to meet, interview and watch Voss play. The club didn't want to invest a few hundred and the rest is history........ Richard Lounders coach told them not to draft him as he was lazy. Tassie Mariners coach told Hawks not to touch Mitch Thorp at pick 6, to instead take Riewoldt.

You're delusional if you dont realise big organisations are littered with lazy people who half ass their jobs. Maybe Ross the Boss had spyware in Toces computer and realised he spent 20% of his day watching movies, 20% napping, 20% on lunch and 20% on social media watching raccoon videos? Who knows? How many students and workers slop together garbage the night before for something they had a month to work on? That never happens right?
Imagine Yze walking in on Toce watching racoon videos 🤣 🤣 🤣

He didn't last week when we knocked him off to the tune of 60 points and Archie May kicked 4 goals, 17p and 11 marks and Sam Davidson 3 from 20p

Watched the whole game and Gray has some bounce but to draft a bloke that has played 4 games as a forward in his life is ridiculous ...

2.2 from 8d and 4 marks ... was the fourth best forward on the field for Dreamtime and we gave him a list spot

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Not sure with the obsession of guys on our vfl list. The club has seen them up close. If they thought they had more upside they would of picked them. No other club picked them either

We would be spending orders of magnitude more now on recruiting than 20 years ago. Completely different ball game - just look at the change in the club's financial position.

He didn't last week when we knocked him off to the tune of 60 points and Archie May kicked 4 goals, 17p and 11 marks and Sam Davidson 3 from 20p

Watched the whole game and Gray has some bounce but to draft a bloke that has played 4 games as a forward in his life is ridiculous ...

2.2 from 8d and 4 marks ... was the fourth best forward on the field for Dreamtime and we gave him a list spot

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Not sure why you're so obsessed with the idea that we picked him up because he kicked a couple of goals against our VFL team

Not sure with the obsession of guys on our vfl list. The club has seen them up close. If they thought they had more upside they would of picked them. No other club picked them either
You completely missed my point ...

Let me say it more clearly ... May and Davidson are not AFL footballers but they are better than Gray in so many ways including their performances at the MCG on the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #52 Campbell Gray 2024 MSD Pick 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back