AFL Player # 8: Ben "Goblin" Hobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

He is contracted, so unless someone knocks with a good offer, I hold him to his contract.

I'd rotate Hobbs in the guts and HF. But overall, he needs more midfield time.

He is contracted, so unless someone knocks with a good offer, I hold him to his contract.

I'd rotate Hobbs in the guts and HF. But overall, he needs more midfield time.
According to ‘Gettable’, he’s happy at Essendon and no clubs have come for him anyway.

According to ‘Gettable’, he’s happy at Essendon and no clubs have come for him anyway.
Good.
Not that I am shocked. It was only Jay Clarke making comment on him being on the outer because the Pies where feeding him info that they where "monitoring" the situation and Clarke not really bothering to look at anything else other than the fact he played less games this year so he must be on the outer.
People seriously under estimating his character and potential leadership if they thought he was going to up and leave.

Good.
Not that I am shocked. It was only Jay Clarke making comment on him being on the outer because the Pies where feeding him info that they where "monitoring" the situation and Clarke not really bothering to look at anything else other than the fact he played less games this year so he must be on the outer.
People seriously under estimating his character and potential leadership if they thought he was going to up and leave.
I don’t doubt the pies and others were sniffing around though, a highly rated midfielder in his draft year getting limited games and being played out of position would definitely get some attention

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 8: Ben "Goblin" Hobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back