Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he's bought in and wants to plant himself here for the long-term.

On numerous occasions over the last 2 weeks he's been barking instructions and leading on the field like I haven't seen from him before. He seems to really be taking ownership of the midfield in particular and stepping up in that regard.

Early days still but we seem to have turned a corner as a club, and provided we continue to be competitive for the remainder of the season, I think he'll sign.

My main criticism of him even when he's at his scintillating best is that he's in charge of the midfield but doesn't lead it as he should. I've been unable to watch the last few games, but have seen highlights of some wicked defensive efforts and voice around the stoppage. So rapt to hear he's adding this to his game.

My main criticism of him even when he's at his scintillating best is that he's in charge of the midfield but doesn't lead it as he should. I've been unable to watch the last few games, but have seen highlights of some wicked defensive efforts and voice around the stoppage. So rapt to hear he's adding this to his game.
The highlights don't do him justice brother. He has been immense.

He's been playing more dominant footy ever since his name was mentioned in a trade to the Saints. He's definitely staying.

To the saints, lol, if he is to go, i wouldn't mind too much that he's going to saints as saints would prob pay way overs...

If match to trade, saint would give us this year's first plus next year's, meaning 2 top 5 picks.

He's also too easily injured.

To the saints, lol, if he is to go, i wouldn't mind too much that he's going to saints as saints would prob pay way overs...

If match to trade, saint would give us this year's first plus next year's, meaning 2 top 5 picks.
What part of "he's not going anywhere" don't you understand bruv?

The Chairman loves his first rounders. He's offloading McKerch for 3 first rounders in that players thread too.
Kobe Bryant Eye Roll GIF

What do you mean "if he is to go" there's 404 pages on here with you telling us he's already gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarkson and Viney should be handling negotiations, not Rawlings and list management.

Sit down with him and sell him the vision, the build and explain how important he is to this groups future.

Very loyal bloke who needs to be made a fuss of and provided plenty of love. We simply must keep him at all costs, offers are going to come from everywhere.

We lose him, the rebuild is set back 3 years. We keep him then it lays the platform for those around him to stay.

Clarkson and Viney should be handling negotiations, not Rawlings and list management.

Sit down with him and sell him the vision, the build and explain how important he is to this groups future.

Very loyal bloke who needs to be made a fuss of and provided plenty of love. We simply must keep him at all costs, offers are going to come from everywhere.

We lose him, the rebuild is set back 3 years. We keep him then it lays the platform for those around him to stay.

I really don't think he is the kinda bloke who needs a fuss.

Whoever handled Sheezel's contract extension can do this too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back