Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

well, he ain't staying

As good as he is, he is already at this peak and wont be at his best when we get to a final.

So for the club, him leaving next year might be the best option as we will get a top 4 pick for him that could turn into some very decent for our team's needs.
Honestly you have NFI
He is as loyal as the come, absolutely loves the club and people there.

If anything was a sure thing In betting, it would by LDU extending and being a 1 club player

well, he ain't staying
I doubt this is anyone thing more than uninformed opinion.
As good as he is, he is already at this peak and wont be at his best when we get to a final.

So for the club, him leaving next year might be the best option as we will get a top 4 pick for him that could turn into some very decent for our team's needs.
Losing LDU now would be devastating.

You cannot lose quality, consistency get younger, and improve. You just can’t.

We need the bulk of what we have right now to stick together. Any other way will take longer and is more fraught with danger.

Simply have to stop cutting at some point.

he aint leaving
TAO I am all in on your calls.

Honestly you have NFI
He is as loyal as the come, absolutely loves the club and people there.

If anything was a sure thing In betting, it would by LDU extending and being a 1 club player

Yes he is super loyal. The only way I could see him leaving is if we lost our minds and canned Clarko, Vodd, and perhaps Sonja too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where, other than from your mind, do you have this information from?

Mate he's putting contract talk on hold even though he is guaranteed a big one.

Let's look at past players, hornes francis, scully from melb, mckay, franklin etc.

All of these players 'park' contract talk until season ends and they all end up going.

We need to maximise his value and plan for the longterm.

Our premiership team core will be led by players we got from 2022 - 2027

Mate he's putting contract talk on hold even though he is guaranteed a big one.

Let's look at past players, hornes francis, scully from melb, mckay, franklin etc.

All of these players 'park' contract talk until season ends and they all end up going.

We need to maximise his value and plan for the longterm.

Our premiership team core will be led by players we got from 2022 - 2027
He’s contracted to the end of next year.

You’ve read shit in the media and now are quoting it as a foregone conclusion that he’s gone.

I’ll stick with TAO.

He’s contracted to the end of next year.

You’ve read shit in the media and now are quoting it as a foregone conclusion that he’s gone.

I’ll stick with TAO.

Im sticking with history.

Also, for the longterm benefit of the club, him going might not be a bad thing if a good thing.

Him going will get us another top 4 pick in 2025 which means we add another 2 more blue chip players to the team and you can never get enough top picks.

Im sticking with history.

Also, for the longterm benefit of the club, him going might not be a bad thing if a good thing.

Him going will get us another top 4 pick in 2025 which means we add another 2 more blue chip players to the team and you can never get enough top picks.
So once a player reaches their peak you trade them out? I just can't see the logic of your thoughts at all. It's not like he's nearing 30 ffs.

So once a player reaches their peak you trade them out? I just can't see the logic of your thoughts at all. It's not like he's nearing 30 ffs.

I guess selective reading is a fantastic skill for you.

Go read the full post, if you are the type to play word game then don't bother responding.

I guess selective reading is a fantastic skill for you.

Go read the full post, if you are the type to play word game then don't bother responding.
Ohhh so it's because he wont be at his peak when we reach finals (according to you)... Ok yeah it makes much more sense now, up until you reach finals just keep rebuilding forever by trading out your good players who are dragging the team forward :)

Ohhh so it's because he wont be at his peak when we reach finals (according to you)... Ok yeah it makes much more sense now, up until you reach finals just keep rebuilding forever by trading out your good players who are dragging the team forward :)

Ummm yes, you keep turning the list over to get new players who will add to the team so yes, top players will need to get turned over as time goes on to evolve the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back