Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

He is so beautiful hunting the footy or with ball in hand. The guy also I saw was yelling at the back line and at half time revving up the other midfielders.
I reckon he can see the light 🕯️ and will hand around.
The way he is playing he is top 10 in the afl

LDU -

Most possessions, most clearances, most i50s, most score involvements.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have heard he doesn’t care.

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's bought in and wants to plant himself here for the long-term.

On numerous occasions over the last 2 weeks he's been barking instructions and leading on the field like I haven't seen from him before. He seems to really be taking ownership of the midfield in particular and stepping up in that regard.

Early days still but we seem to have turned a corner as a club, and provided we continue to be competitive for the remainder of the season, I think he'll sign.

Last edited:

On numerous occasions over the last 2 weeks he's been barking instructions and leading on the field like I haven't seen from him before. He seems to really be taking ownership of the midfield in particular and stepping up in that regard.

Early days still but we seem to have turned a corner as a club, and provided he continue to be competitive for the remainder of the season, I think he'll sign.
It may be just natural evolution of the group, but it does seem like something has happened over the break.

LDU has gone from being his naturally brilliant self to being a leader out there. He's step up his work without the ball, he's barking at the rest of them. It's like he's taken ownership of a situation that he knows he can impact.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

It may be just natural evolution of the group, but it does seem like something has happened over the break.

LDU has gone from being his naturally brilliant self to being a leader out there. He's step up his work without the ball, he's barking at the rest of them. It's like he's taken ownership of a situation that he knows he can impact.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
I noticed he was chirping big-time yesterday at key moments. The next progression in his development I reckon.
Once he starts demanding in that engine room (along with Jy) the young guys will push even harder.

You really can see the Judd comparisons Lloydy mentioned very early.
Apart from the absolute breakneck speed Judd had, he's got almost everything else when he's on. Now to make it the standard week-in-week-out.
this level of consistency will come as the support grows around him.

Early days still but we seem to have turned a corner as a club, and provided we continue to be competitive for the remainder of the season, I think he'll sign.
Not sure if its just me or not, but i feel his 1%ers, second & third efforts have gone through the roof since the break. Maybe he was carrying a few niggles.

On appearances, the bye was well-utilised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back