A-League A-League 2023/24 Official men's and women's & RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

RDT looks like it's set to launch.
Not sure if there will be any official fantasy games this season.
Looks like there won't be. No updates since the end of the last season and there is no way to go back to login from the ALeague "homepage"

Wondering how this new Auckland team will go. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Don't mind a few Auckland players.

Leckie, Brimmer & Mata are probably my locked in selections. My ALeague knowledge is lacking somewhat so im partially working with the selected by %s

Sydney are probably going to be up there again so worth it to grab a few of their players i think. City are an enigma but Leckie if fit is very cheap.

Ill probably go with a goal keeper as a loop, not sure who that will be. For those that know the competition better than i do, are there any glaring mistakes in my team?

Screenshot 2024-09-27 at 12.40.41 pm.png

Last edited:
Wondering how this new Auckland team will go. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Don't mind a few Auckland players.

Leckie, Brimmer & Mata are probably my locked in selections. My ALeague knowledge is lacking somewhat so im partially working with the selected by %s

Sydney are probably going to be up there again so worth it to grab a few of their players i think. City are an enigma but Leckie if fit is very cheap.

Ill probably go with a goal keeper as a loop, not sure who that will be. For those that know the competition better than i do, are there any glaring mistakes in my team?

View attachment 2123394
Yeah a lot of these players i don't know. Do my usual fill in as the rolling lockout unfolds.

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League A-League 2023/24 Official men's and women's & RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back