Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 13 and the an unexpected match of the round is at Sky Stadium in Wellington between top four contenders Wellington Phoenix V Central Coast Mariners. The Other important match is on the other end of the table between Perth V Victory can Perth maintain their unbeaten Run at Macedonia Park? or can Victory get off the foot of the table?

A-League Round 13

Friday 20th January

Adelaide United V Macarthur F.C 7:45pm ESDT, 7:15pm CSDT, Coopers Stadium

Saturday 21st January
Western United v Sydney F.C 5:00pm ESDT, North Hobart Oval Tasmaina
Brisbane Roar V Melbourne City 7:45pm ESDT 6:45pm EDT, Kayo Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
Perth Glory V Melbourne Victory 10:30pm ESDT, 7:30pm WST, Macedonia Park

Sunday 22nd January
Wellington Phoenix V Central Coast Mariners 1:00pm ESDT 3:00pm NZLT, Sky Stadium
Newcastle Jets V Western Sydney Wanderers 3:00pm ESDT, McDonald Jones Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Predictions: Adel 1-0 WU V Syd 1-1 City 2-0 Perth 2-1 Nix V CCM 2-2 WSW 3-1

Enjoy the football this weekend

Last edited:
Should be a good game between us and the Victory
salad fingers what GIF by David Firth

Victory's squad is so much better than their results, they may have to sack Poppa to turn it around.

Apart from that the league is very even with Brisbane the most unwatchable and Perth terrible when they play a back 3, but decent when they play 4231.

I think Perth-Vuck will be a decent game, certainly entertaining, no doubt Popa will cop it from the locals.

I'm considering going on Saturday night. It'll be my first game of the season if I do go which seems strange to me since other than during Covid when we had all those bullshit weeknight games, I've barely missed a game in 10 years.

I'm considering going on Saturday night. It'll be my first game of the season if I do go which seems strange to me since other than during Covid when we had all those bullshit weeknight games, I've barely missed a game in 10 years.
No pubs around the ground which is a shame.

Other than that its a good ground

No pubs around the ground which is a shame.

Other than that its a good ground

My mate is president of the GSSC and they all go to the Osbourne Park Hotel and then catch the bus to the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate the mounting of the lions to the letterbox adds at least a million to the property in Stirling.
If I'm honest I'm surprised the F̶F̶N̶S̶W̶ FFA have allowed any World Cup matches to played that far away

Ch.10 obviously too scared to come to Macedonia Park.

Should be a good game between us and the Victory

They should fixture a future Australia Cup game there between South Melbourne and a WA based club for the giggles

Mate the mounting of the lions to the letterbox adds at least a million to the property in Stirling.

An underrated joke that will go unappreciated on here. Rest assured, I had a good chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back