Media A #ThePhenomShow Exclusive: Does PhenomenalV1 make too many threads, and is he really narcissistic?

Is PhenomenalV1 the worst media performer?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Of course

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No shit, Sherlock

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes on both counts.

I have nothing else to say.

Go home.

If this doesn't get my thread-posting ability taken away, I don't know what will.

OK, OK, have some actual media stuff.

I caught up to PhenomenalV1 on his day off (pictured below) to give him an interview.

Matt-Hardy-Revival-640x370.jpg

PV1: Phenom! Great to catch up with you!

PV1: Great to catch up with you too!

PV1: So, how did the big match with BRAB go?

PV1:Well, myself, Coach and Tony schooled him easily, but he's somehow convinced that he's won.

PV1: Maybe we shouldn't of brought him up, you know he'll be all over the thread trying to talk himself up now...

tenor.gif

We quickly moved on to the next topic:

PV1: There's been a lot of talk about the "Gentleman's Club and their goals. Do you have anything to say about them?

PV1: They are WONDERFUL! Truly DELIGHTFUL people, especially Le Grille, he's the one North supporter I get along with.

PV1: Can you confirm or deny whether you are a member or not?

PV1: I think it's pretty transparent that I'm in the GC. I mean, I'm talking them up in this thread and I take the piss out of the Boys Club every so often, all the hints are there.

BMChallenge.0.png

PV1: There's been rumours circling around lately that you've had a falling out with Bombers management after being constantly screwed over by the sim. It there any truth to this?

PV1: No, no, no. I've spoken with the rest of the team, and we've come to the conclusion that the sim is resting me, and will give me a double (or possibly triple) digit haul against the Furies this Sunday.

PV1: So why has PhenomBet got your odds of heading to the Dragons at 1.01 Phenom Dollars?

PV1: Cammo and Hatchy put a massive bet on me heading over just for a joke. The odds reflect the change in the market after the bet was placed, not the actual possibility of me leaving.

mhardy.jpg

PV1: Just one last thing I want to talk to you about; Titans FFC.

390622_252978284a341c9999adf88e5713202a.png

PV1: Should the bid ever get off the ground, who would be your first recruits?

PV1: Well, it's funny you should say that, because I have my list right here! First up would be KohPhi, TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15, I couldn't leave my BluCrew brethren out of the bid. Then I'd take a look at Le Grille, Ant Bear (should he lose the 'Rats captaincy), Grav, ant555, RodneyDangerfield, Elton Johns Wig, and Loonerty. Then I'd chuck in BRAB for a laugh, just to see how he'd get on with his new teammates.

PV1: PhenomenalV1, thank you for your time.

So there you have it.

Also, this week is going to be #ThePhenomShowMediaWeek!

Have fun.

Landfill this shit
I agree.

There's no place for head-wobbling like this in the SFA. Unless it's one of the Boys Club making a thread like this, in which case, it's fine.

I still don;t know who Phenoms av is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I'm not going to let brilliant posters languish under your tyrannical reign longer...
You better not try and recruit me after this you treacherous weasel. I will remember this thread.

**** sake I give up

Are the magicians or construction workers or dancers I don't know

Remove this Banner Ad

Media A #ThePhenomShow Exclusive: Does PhenomenalV1 make too many threads, and is he really narcissistic?

Back