A three to win the game... who do you pass to? Bird, Magic or MJ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 4, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seems to be a spate of these going around so I thought I'd add my own. Theres a second on the clock, you've got the ball and player X pops out and is free behind the three point line. Who would you want player X to be?

with a second to go??? make it 5 seconds, if it was 1 second by the time they get the ball its game over, u lose by 2!

but anyways id take the shot myself, no1 doo the voo doo like i doo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was lucky enough to see Magic hit a buzzer beating three pointer. In 1995 he tied the game for the Magic Johnson All Stars against the Boomers, to take the match to overtime.

All 3 have awesome clutch but nobody is as deadly as Jordan with the game on the line. Having said that, I voted for Bird. Larry hits big shots and three point range is like a free throw for him.

Id be comfortable with either of Magic or Jordan taking it but if I had to choose one it would be Bird. If were down by one and need a jumper to win the game....no contest. Michael Jordan.

They're all outstanding in the clutch, however i'd take Bird purely and simply coz he used to hitgame winners while being triple-teamed, leg's being sawn off and blindfolded.... Larry Legend.

luke2177 said:
Interesting poll results so far!

A further question, who do you guys and gals think was a "better" player - Magic or Bird?

They were on an even par, both took their teams to championships, both made their teammates better players, both were absolute superstars. Can't choose between them...

Remove this Banner Ad

A three to win the game... who do you pass to? Bird, Magic or MJ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back