Media A Toga Times exclusive: "STRIKE!"

Remove this Banner Ad

As I was wandering back to my Sweet FA digs, I saw groups of cloaked posters standing on street corners. Some were singing The Internationale, others were threatening to withdraw posting from official match threads and others were just muttering darkly.

One small group were heavily disguised. I believe they were simmers and they were planning industrial action of some sort.

I stopped off at a favoured unnamed pub for a rum and cocoa. As a rule it is a quiet joint, but not tonight. The saw dust strewn floor was awash with spilled drinks and the air thick with the epithets of revolution.

The mood of 'the goals for the prols' was dark. Some upshots appear to be-
  • All captains will be required to demand the immediate resignation of the Admin.
  • All captains will be required to refuse contact with the Admin until he resigns.
  • All captains to refuse to post Rd3 teams in the designated thread but post instead on the main SFA Board.
  • All posters to refuse to participate in Admin sanctioned Match Threads but instead participate in wild cat match threads on the Main Board.

The Times will seek comment from the Admin but this publication does not enjoy a great relationship with the Admin.

As ever, more details about the insurrection will be published as they come to hand.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media A Toga Times exclusive: "STRIKE!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back