AA Prospects..

Remove this Banner Ad

charged22

Senior List
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
I know its a bit early, but who do think can make the AA team this year for the swannies?

i'm pretty much blank, only person i can think of is C2, no one else has had a consistent season. Your thoughts please?

Bolton and Goodes have both had excellent second haves of the season where as malceski had a brilliant first half. Kirk has been our only consistant performer throughout the season but I dont think has done enough to be AA.

Goodes, both Boltons, O'Keef, Malceski

You've got to be joking. Jude Bolton worthy of All-Australian? He's been one of our worst this year!

Craig, however, has to be in. And I think he'll be the only Swan too. Goodes was atrocious for half the season and the Eski' has dropped off after a blistering start.

You've got to be joking. Jude Bolton worthy of All-Australian? He's been one of our worst this year!

Craig, however, has to be in. And I think he'll be the only Swan too. Goodes was atrocious for half the season and the Eski' has dropped off after a blistering start.

Just stating who i think is worthy...im not picking em lol

Very good chance
Craig Bolton

Good chance
Brett Kirk

Outside chance
Nick Malceski

That is all.

I pretty much agree with this. Goodes has actually hit as good a streak of form as I've ever seen from him (and that Collingwood game would have to go down as the greatest waste of a BOG performance from a player that I've seen in a long time) but I think he was too scratchy for the first half of the year.

Mal has also had some down weeks (notably in Tiger's absence).

Not so sure about Kirky. He's been amongst our most consistent players this year. But he's been grafting for us unnoticed a fair bit I'd say.

The one player who's just kept on keeping on this season woud be O'Keefe. He deserves to at least be on the table during AA selction discussions. :thumbsu:

glad you said this, i was just about to...if they're picking an AA team of players who can't kick, jude'll be captain, and we'd have maybe 10 in it
only craig bolton can make the real AA team....at the halfway point malch was a shot, but not now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AA Prospects..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back