• Hodge+Franklin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judd+Fevola

• Black+Brown

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a tough choice. But I choose Judd+Fevola closely followed by Black+Brown. Johnson and Hodge just not good enough for mine.

Great poll!:thumbsu:

P.S. I was gonna say put a richo and ___ but we don't have any elite mids!

really good poll.

if i were to rate the mids in order (at this stage of their careers) it would be:
1-judd
2-ablett
3-hodge
4-black

forwards:
1-brown
2-franklin
3-fevola
4-johnson

if you added the combined positions you;d end up with:
ablett (2) + johnson (4) = 6
judd (1) + fevola (3) = 4
hodge (3) + franklin (2) = 5
black (4) + brown (1) = 5

going on that criteria, i'd rate them in this order:
1-judd and fev
2-hodge and franklin
2-black and brown
4-ablett and johnson

that looks pretty accurate to me but there's just so little separating them all from each other. great poll.

id say its more like mitchell-franklin rather then hodge-franklin as hodgey plays up forward for half the time.
u could even have sewell-franklin seeing as tho sewell has been our best middy this year!

It is ethier Hodge and Franklin or Black and Brown.
Not taking anything away from Stevie J and Ablett but i would rate them last and Ablett as really only had 2 really good season (07 and currently 08) and Stevie J just played good last yr.
I know im gonna cop a serving for saying that but think back to when Steve Johnson really played good for a whole season? I bet you can oly think of 07. Also with ablett he never used to break games apart by himself up until last yr.

Judd and Fevola is the most likely combination to single handedly win you a match.

They can both absolutely tear a game apart.

Hodge or Mitchell are awesome but can't completely turn a game on their own. Johnson can't turn a game on his own very often, as good as he is. Simon Black is more of a team workhorse than a solo matchwinner imo.

So Judd/Fev is the best combo in the league :thumbsu:

Judd and Fevola is the most likely combination to single handedly win you a match.

They can both absolutely tear a game apart.

Hodge or Mitchell are awesome but can't completely turn a game on their own. Johnson can't turn a game on his own very often, as good as he is. Simon Black is more of a team workhorse than a solo matchwinner imo.

So Judd/Fev is the best combo in the league :thumbsu:

at least it's not hodge and tambling. Now that would suck.

Hodge and Franklin as Franklin is developing into the best player in the competition by and abseolute country mile while Hodge is a superstar

I never thought I'd say this, but Chris Judd is underrated :eek:
Seriously, people have forgotten how he can absolutely shred teams apart.

He is JUDD! Short memories people. Polled Brownlow votes in 8 games in a row last year :eek:

Judd's best makes Franklin look the way Franklin's best makes Tambling look :thumbsu:

I never thought I'd say this, but Chris Judd is underrated :eek:
Seriously, people have forgotten how he can absolutely shred teams apart.

He is JUDD! Short memories people. Polled Brownlow votes in 8 games in a row last year :eek:

Judd's best makes Franklin look the way Franklin's best makes Tambling look :thumbsu:
Yes he got votes in 8 games but there were a couple there that he did not deserve any.... umpires just seem to love him.

Although he is judd though, and his best is the best (so far ;))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge is just good as Judd & Ablett IMO plus Franklin is leading the way out of those 4 forwards this season so I'd take them

if the tigers took franklin .. everyone would be carrying on at the hawks for taking roughhead !! ... if the hawks wanted franklin so bad, they would have taken him at pick 2 !! ...

Such a tough choice. But I choose Judd+Fevola closely followed by Black+Brown. Johnson and Hodge just not good enough for mine.

Great poll!:thumbsu:

P.S. I was gonna say put a richo and ___ but we don't have any elite mids!

Cant you go with Richo + Richo :D

I went Ablett + Johnson,

Johnson for me is a super player that i would love at freo.

really good poll.

if i were to rate the mids in order (at this stage of their careers) it would be:
1-judd
2-ablett
3-hodge
4-black

forwards:
1-brown
2-franklin
3-fevola
4-johnson

if you added the combined positions you;d end up with:
ablett (2) + johnson (4) = 6
judd (1) + fevola (3) = 4
hodge (3) + franklin (2) = 5
black (4) + brown (1) = 5

going on that criteria, i'd rate them in this order:
1-judd and fev
2-hodge and franklin
2-black and brown
4-ablett and johnson

that looks pretty accurate to me but there's just so little separating them all from each other. great poll.
Are you serious Ablett is the best player in the game and out of those 8 players named there are only 3 CURRENT all-australians so going on recent form and history it would suggest Ablett and Johnson by a mile followed by Franklin and Hodge.

I went Franklin/Hodge.

I don't see a huge disparity between Judd, Ablett and Black(still massively under rated) to tell you the truth, Hodge plays a different role but is the "toughest" of the lot and is very good footballer.

Franklin is on fire at the moment and Brown seems a bit down and therefore gets the nod. I would put both these players above Fevola. Steve Johnson is not really a key position player and is not the focal point of the forward line like the other 3 and hence doesn't get the best defender and is not doubled teamed which is why I would put him last on that list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett+Johnson OR Hodge+Franklin OR Judd+Fevola OR Black+Brown

Back