Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
Thought it was time we applied the microscope and had a look at Adam's impending sack.

He's had a bag of chances to make the Eagles more than competitive, and now it looks as though the situation is getting hairy.

No Naitanui and Petrie means the balls are not being slammed down the WC mids' throats, which is stifling a fairly insipid midfield group and causing Simpson to scratch his nut for solutions.

Not to worry though, they're back at home next weekend where they tend to grow a pair before they chop them off again for the away game.

If this trend continues I'd expect there will be more and more talk of Adam's sack.

On the West Coast board they started turning on him moments after the loss.

It's their pea-hearted players that are the problem, not Simmo. FFS Darling and Josh Hill.
Josh Hill still shits on your Squibb Hill brothers, not that is saying much.

I mean Adam Simpson was hard as nails as a footballer and he has fairies like this to work with...

darling2a53ad313bab57a6151ec7af1c661a08.jpdarlin.jpg

On the West Coast board they started turning on him moments after the loss.

It's their pea-hearted players that are the problem, not Simmo. FFS Darling and Josh Hill.
srs? I don't go on the team board, too many fan bois. You probably get more informed analysis on the bay than any team board if you can sort the shit from the clay.

srs? I don't go on the team board, too many fan bois. You probably get more informed analysis on the bay than any team board if you can sort the shit from the clay.
There was a thread on it, I can't stand West Coast as rivals obviously but the coach is pretty decent.

Thought it was time we applied the microscope and had a look at Adam's impending sack.

He's had a bag of chances to make the Eagles more than competitive, and now it looks as though the situation is getting hairy.

No Naitanui and Petrie means the balls are not being slammed down the WC mids' throats, which is stifling a fairly insipid midfield group and causing Simpson to scratch his nut for solutions.

Not to worry though, they're back at home next weekend where they tend to grow a pair before they chop them off again for the away game.

If this trend continues I'd expect there will be more and more talk of Adam's sack.
Err no thanks...

130819134335-tlc-wesley-warren-scrotum-story-top.jpg

Beautifully predicted Stronzo :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to take the heat off Ross?

A loss to Nuffin Buckles and the Collingwobbles will put the heat right back on Ross.

What heat floggo, he has just started a rebuild

Remember when you employed Scotty Twatters to do the same thing at Seaford, except he didn't have a clue what he was doing

Watch and learn from the master Ross The Boss

that's right the bloke you couldn't afford to pay

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back