Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s kind of like it’s missing the body? I see wings, tail and head but it’s a bit off.

Anyway, will be interesting to see how it looks in single colour on a new era cap and things like that.

Most interesting to me is not including the word “Crows” on the logo for the first time ever.

Could be nothing but also could be a shift in branding “call us the Adelaide Football Club, Adelaide or The Crows but never Adelaide Crows” or something if we wanted to be Port fussy.

It looks like an insider who was not happy with the design whipped out their phone and took a picture while no one was looking (hence the weird angle). A whistleblower, if you will. Good on them for getting the image out. What if it never leaked and never got this feedback?

The way 9 also had it on the angle I’m assuming the text will be slanted on the final? Surely not but maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate our current logo so much, so I was at a point where I thought I'd accept any change! I was wrong. There is nothing good about this logo. I hope like he'll it's significantly different in its final version.

The first leaked one actually looked better, probably because you couldn’t really see the lack of beak detail.

View attachment 2122772

You can kinda get what they were trying to do but they’ve just not executed it to its albeit limited potential, block colours in the middle doesn’t work because of the yellow outline on the bird. Beak also desperately needs a mouth/detailing, tail being on the same angle as the last wing part also makes it look weird, that last blue wing part before the tail should cut off on the same angle as the red and yellow ones.
I might be the odd one out but I like this one. The blue is better than the black of the mock up

I hate our current logo so much, so I was at a point where I thought I'd accept any change! I was wrong. There is nothing good about this logo. I hope like he'll it's significantly different in its final version.
Looks like something Matthew Nicks would have whipped up at art school knowing he won't have the job much longer

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back