Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With pre season training only a month away you would think the new crows training gear and apparel would already be in its final stages at O'neils.. so the logo has already gone to print you would think

Pardon the intrusion.

I think it’s almost there, the basic shape of the crow is fine. They’ve just butchered the area around the wing trying to integrate the red and yellow.

This is a crude edit but I think it looks miles better with the wing simplified like this.

Image 42.jpeg

With pre season training only a month away you would think the new crows training gear and apparel would already be in its final stages at O'neils.. so the logo has already gone to print you would think

I’d say so. It’s possible this wasn’t quite the final version, like they leaked an earlier revision, and I’m not sure what they do with that yellow font at small size, or on white background, but if anyone’s opinion is that they like it pending major changes I think there will be disappointment.

Same goes for the “at least it’s better than the last one because it’s cursed, something something, Trigg” people if we don’t have any success in the near future.

I expect it will look better when released in high quality and actual products, we’ve seen it in the worst light and expectations are now low, but I’d guess that the logo is the logo.

Pardon the intrusion.

I think it’s almost there, the basic shape of the crow is fine. They’ve just butchered the area around the wing trying to integrate the red and yellow.

This is a crude edit but I think it looks miles better with the wing simplified like this.

View attachment 2123229
This morning I was seeing an SA coastline.
Any opportunity to make that more prominent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say so. It’s possible this wasn’t quite the final version, like they leaked an earlier revision, and I’m not sure what they do with that yellow font at small size, or on white background, but if anyone’s opinion is that they like it pending major changes I think there will be disappointment.

Same goes for the “at least it’s better than the last one because it’s cursed, something something, Trigg” people if we don’t have any success in the near future.

I expect it will look better when released in high quality and actual products, we’ve seen it in the worst light and expectations are now low, but I’d guess that the logo is the logo.
What annoys me is the club continues to let their fans down with rubbish like this. They should have came up with 3 designs and put it to vote from the members. They NEVER listen to the fans.

So, what 10 minutes and some random on Bigfooty has fixed months of work and thousands of dollars?
Good one AFC. Best people in the right seats.
The club is a f@#$ing joke. Pathetic from top to bottom.
I'm convinced we could sack the lot, replace them with people randomly chosen from bigfooty and run the club better.

Pardon the intrusion.

View attachment 2123229
This looks a lot better to me. Simplified. Maybe a tad less white between the stripes.

Initial thoughts were surely that can't be real. That's cr*p

But someone sent me the photo realigned, and without that stupid blue background. I don't actually mind it.

View attachment 2123065
Exactly.
Everyone is looking at a blurry photo of a computer screen, shot from an acute angle, on a busy background. Of course it'll look shit.

I'll reserve judgement until November when it comes out, but this is still an upgrade over the Baltelaide Cravens mashup attempt from 15 years ago. I'm positive with the way the club's going.

Exactly.
Everyone is looking at a blurry photo of a computer screen, shot from an acute angle, on a busy background. Of course it'll look shit.

I'll reserve judgement until November when it comes out, but this is still an upgrade over the Baltelaide Cravens mashup attempt from 15 years ago. I'm positive with the way the club's going.
You might be the only one…

Exactly.

Neither of that changes the logo, you can still see what it would look like in good quality straight on, it’s rubbish.

What?
You commented on a logo where the crow is black.
You wrote crows are black?
How else can you interpret it?
you said in response to my comment you didnt think the crow could be another colour. why? did I suggest another colour? NO. I was complementing
Pardon the intrusion.

View attachment 2123229
its definitely better !

you said in response to my comment you didnt think the crow could be another colour. why? did I suggest another colour? NO. I was complementing

its definitely better !
Another colour that’s not navy, red or yellow.
ie black.
I don’t believe the crow should be black it’s not one of our colours.

Pardon the intrusion.

View attachment 2123229

The thing I also like about this one is the separation between the colours means you can use it on a single colour item (Eg. a navy hat) with a raised effect, or in a two colour item (eg. a navy hat with white logo).

This appeals to me as an adult male.

1727395859328.png 1727395921612.png 1727396174655.png

Chatgpt to the rescue
Seriously....surely we cant end up with a logo 1000 times worse than one produced by chat gpt in 10 secs..
View attachment 2123013
Every time a logo comes out everyone jumps on AI and makes these terrible looking video game-esque "create a team" type logos, surely people don't actually think they look good do they?

Another colour that’s not navy, red or yellow.
ie black.
I don’t believe the crow should be black it’s not one of our colours.

I've heard this before and it's wrong. We have used black crows before and it looks good.

We are not limited to 3 colours, crows are black, it's completely fine to use it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back