Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys have hit the media ....

Side note, reporters taking comments from an online forum, turning it into an “article” and calling it journalism is a sad indictment on the state of the industry.

Side note, reporters taking comments from an online forum, turning it into an “article” and calling it journalism is a sad indictment on the state of the industry.
What's worse, is other media outlets then take that article and reprint almost word for word

I've been messing around with the stripes.

HAgAojR.jpeg

UdJrOF4.jpeg

Pardon the intrusion.

I think it’s almost there, the basic shape of the crow is fine. They’ve just butchered the area around the wing trying to integrate the red and yellow.

This is a crude edit but I think it looks miles better with the wing simplified like this.

View attachment 2123229
Made a slightly cleaner version of this.

0heJXe6.jpeg

Just love to see the graphic design wank story to explain the concepts.

For anyone that's ever worked with graphic designers, you know what i'm talking about.

"The angling of the crow wings represents the animal in it's landing motions, signifying the Adelaide Football Club Team aggressively coming in to perch on the opposition, an imposing spectacle when viewed from below".

"The size 10 spanner claws showcase the bird poised to undo the fasteners of the opposition team and the competition, with the rigidity of the angled design promoting strength and security".
Are these the same as the w***ers that think a canvas with a random stripe of paint is worth 10 grand?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like both of these have some potential.

Attachments

• 1DB96571-E5DB-4D7A-B677-32192D34900B.jpeg
    1DB96571-E5DB-4D7A-B677-32192D34900B.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 14
  • 1DC313E5-312C-48A5-9AE4-C45B8E2EEDBB.webp
    123.1 KB · Views: 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back