AFL 2006 Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

quiksilva said:
FH might explain it, CHF's would win the Brownlow every time. No midfielder or defender would poll in the top 10. They were usually the possession getters

I would love to find out!

I have said before that they should use the Herald Sun Dream Team Comp points system as it works really well!

Alot of work but it would make the game amazing!

Into a Grand Final in my first season on normal. An undermaned Bulldogs never stood a chance ;). Accuracy was the key, coming out 37 point winners. 9.1.55 to 2.6.18. Two biggest wins recorded in my last two games... im getting better or the they were crap.

quiksilva said:
Into a Grand Final in my first season on normal. An undermaned Bulldogs never stood a chance ;). Accuracy was the key, coming out 37 point winners. 9.1.55 to 2.6.18. Two biggest wins recorded in my last two games... im getting better or the they were crap.

Don't spoil it with details but were there any animations after the win, or any win?

Surprisingly very good. I was reluctant to buy it but I've only heard good things about it, so I did and I'm happy. Love the new goalkicking, very tough to get right.

Parabola said:
Just wondering how many players can you trade each year?

Also could someone please post the Richmond player list for me to look through.

Thanks heaps.

Trade week is the same as in the real AFL...you can only trade up to 5 players/draft picks during trade week. Only 3 players/draft picks can be involved in any one trade and all trades must involve a player so there are no draft pick for draft pick trades.

It's the same list as the AFL one without the rookies. If you want their ratings you'll have to ask one of these guys nicely :)

Are all team lists complete? Picked up copy today and had quick 5 min game during lunch break and can't recall Josh Kennedy or Adam Hartlett named in the Blues squad:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fiery Hawk said:
Trade week is the same as in the real AFL...you can only trade up to 5 players/draft picks during trade week. Only 3 players/draft picks can be involved in any one trade and all trades must involve a player so there are no draft pick for draft pick trades.

It's the same list as the AFL one without the rookies. If you want their ratings you'll have to ask one of these guys nicely :)

Thanks FH, very much appreciated.

Could someone please post the Richmond playing list (Just names), not interested in the ratings.
Pretty Pretty Please.......
:)---Parabola sits infront of computer with childish glee---:)

Parabola said:
Thanks FH, very much appreciated.

Could someone please post the Richmond playing list (Just names), not interested in the ratings.
Pretty Pretty Please.......
---Parabola sits infront of computer with childish glee---
When i find the cable :)

Grechy said:
So are people starting to figure out the dominating full forward issue or are they kind of unstoppable?

Playing as Hawthorn I was having trouble with my fullback Roughead. He was too slow for the opposition full forward. I invested development points into his speed and stamina ratings so he could get to contests. I then spent some points on his marking and jumping abilities so he could spoil confidently. It really helped sort out the issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2006 Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back