Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 1 - Crows v Cats Sat March 20th 4:35pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that not implied in his comment?

Traditionally it's a completely fair bump, but yeah.
Traditionally, like when Frawley was playing? My opinion on the bump has changed, especially since then. I just don't think it has a place in the game anymore. There is enough unavoidable concussions in the game, getting rid of the avoidable ones is only a good thing.

I wonder if the rule changes have affected Geelong more than most. They are not a team that plays on much, something that the new rule changes encourage, and they are too slow when the opposition move the ball quickly, and the rule changes have made moving the ball quickly much easier.
Hope your right, Sounds like Essendons style :hearteyes:

What a great half to watch from the Crows they played superb footy and Tex.... I thought he was done but he’s looking and playing mint!
They’ll need every one of those points in front though to hang on undermanned against a kicked up the arse Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isaac Smith truly a Geelong player now. Can't remember him giving away any free kick/50m penalty for umpire abuse, and he does it in game one with the Cats. Got the arms stretched wide in true Geelong fashion too.
Geelong juzt think turnup job done.they come with a late flurry and that will just comb over the crack. Been happening for years under scott.the Fooking deluded cant see it.
Recruiring strategy is flawed.Chris scott"you cannot beat youth" wAke up to youself

While you could call it a footy incident, it was totally unnecessary, the ball was gone and he chose to follow through. It’s totally intentional, he went the bump to try and hurt Kelly after he had got rid of the ball. That by definition is a sniper.

There was no need to bump at all and that alone should result in a suspension.

Trying to be tough, and bump after the player has released the ball. Not in a contest. Weak as piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 1 - Crows v Cats Sat March 20th 4:35pm AEDT (AO)

Back