• Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiers - Swans by 17
First goal of the game - Charlie Cameron
Norm Smith - Warner

This is probably the first GF in my life where I genuinely do not mind who wins the game. Every other grand final for the last 20 years at least I’ve had some sort of alignment to a team, but this year I’m just happy to watch it and will be happy for whoever wins. Tipping Sydney to win but will just be happy to watch footy, sink a few tins and just enjoy the game.

This is probably the first GF in my life where I genuinely do not mind who wins the game. Every other grand final for the last 20 years at least I’ve had some sort of alignment to a team, but this year I’m just happy to watch it and will be happy for whoever wins. Tipping Sydney to win but will just be happy to watch footy, sink a few tins and just enjoy the game.
Yep exactly the same.
But I think Lions win.

But would you rather be Longmire and taste success once out of x attempts

or a

Rossy Lyon and get close on several occasions but NEVER achieve the dream

??

Freomaniac
I am also bitter .... Ken Hinkley has had 4 preliminary finals in 12 seasons and no flag or grand final lol

The same for me, I like both teams and barracked for both teams in all their other GFs so it's hard to know who to barrack for.

Normally there is one team I don't like and one I like which makes it easier to know who to barrack for but this one is a 50/50.

For some strange reason this is not the case for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the AFL are smart and empathetic enough to have a spare medal for either Mills or Oscar if their respective team wins, especially now that both have been given permission to sit on the bench during the game?

If James Jordon can win one sitting on the bench being an unused sub in 2021 surely this would be okay?

Good thing for Jordon is he is definitely going to be used tomorrow.

Surely the AFL are smart and empathetic enough to have a spare medal for either Mills or Oscar if their respective team wins, especially now that both have been given permission to sit on the bench during the game?

If James Jordon can win one sitting on the bench being an unused sub in 2021 surely this would be okay?

We do NOT want another vomit inducing Bob Murphy moment

The same for me, I like both teams and barracked for both teams in all their other GFs so it's hard to know who to barrack for.

Normally there is one team I don't like and one I like which makes it easier to know who to barrack for but this one is a 50/50.

I’ve never supported Brisbane in any grand final they’ve ever played, but hate Sydney more this year so, Go Lions?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back