AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

• Lions by a goal or less

• Swans by 7 - 20

• Lions by 7 - 20

• Swans by a lot

• Lions by a lot

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the AFL are smart and empathetic enough to have a spare medal for either Mills or Oscar if their respective team wins, especially now that both have been given permission to sit on the bench during the game?

If James Jordon can win one sitting on the bench being an unused sub in 2021 surely this would be okay?
I like the idea in principle but what about past players who just missed out? Obviously NN, Gaff, Shep for us, and Taylor Adams last year. It would set a precedent. I do think from next year they should award the premiership medal to club members who say, play at least 12 games that season. Or maybe say 15.

Either way I consider the big O especially every bit a part of the premiership side if they win.

I like the idea in principle but what about past players who just missed out? Obviously NN, Gaff, Shep for us, and Taylor Adams last year. It would set a precedent. I do think from next year they should award the premiership medal to club members who say, play at least 12 games that season. Or maybe say 15.

Either way I consider the big O especially every bit a part of the premiership side if they win.

And then where does it end ? You may as well give Tony Modra a premiership medal for missing out on the 1997 grand final after doing his ACL in the prelim!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG) Teams in OP

Back