Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Lions v Demons Fri June 28th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Petty is the worst best 22 player in the comp right now.

I feel qualified to comment as I watch 13ish of the other top 20 contenders go about it every week.
You obviously haven't seen Lachie Murphy play.

What happened to that Freo guy that tagged me in this thread mid-match to say that Brisbane won't sit higher on the ladder than Freo for decades. Seems to have deleted his comments. :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

1719584221215.png

90 seconds to go Neal-Bullen with the dive across the boundary line was the dumbest thing I’d seen for a while, until Rivers took a mark 60 out with 30 seconds to go, milks 20 seconds off the clock, then bombs it nowhere.

What the hell was that?
Rivers is a massive kick. He can make that distance. But he went for the pass. He was waiting for a team mate to say 'take the shot'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Wilmot caught fair and square in the first quarter. 12.11 on the clock. Not calling that was an example of true pathetic one sided umpiring on the night which continued for the next 2 hours. Stevic especially.

Melbourne dropped to 20% possession in the last ten minutes, looks like they were just trying to hang on, almost worked. Cherry picking a couple of umpiring decisions... how about the easy shots Petty and co missed in the 3rd and 4th?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Lions v Demons Fri June 28th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba)

Back