Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Crows v Bombers Fri April 19th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah it was probably a free at the end to win it. But that's disregarding everything that happened before it. If Essendon kicked straight you would've lost by 5 goals

No, it's actually dealing with the timeline that is real.
I'm getting dragged by multiple people because of this idea that Essendon should've won by heaps.
But its actually THAT point that is least grounded in reality. If that happened then the whole timeline changes and this event never happens.

This line of thinking is terrible. Crows shouldn’t have been within 40? Sure. But that’s the Bombers fault. The actual result of the game, regardless of stats, was decided by a 3rd party that Adelaide had no control over

what utter bullshit.

The crows had control over how they played. They should have won the 120 mins before the umpires decision.

They didnt.

you are playing a should have game.

Should you have got the free? Maybe?

Should you have even been in the position to win the game? No.

It was Essendon vs Essendon tonight. Had crows won we could have sold it as Oceans 14. Would have been an utter robbery.
As I've just explained in another post, I'm dealing with the only timeline that actually exists. You and other posters pushing the bombers should've won by more narrative are the ones playing a should have game that doesn't have basis in actual reality.

As I've just explained in another post, I'm dealing with the only timeline that actually exists. You and other posters pushing the bombers should've won by more narrative are the ones playing a should have game that doesn't have basis in actual reality.

Neither does your opinion on the umpires call.

because as it stands. That isn't in reality either.

You cant just pick and choose the "should have" moments that suit you.

You got belted for 120 minutes but only want to focus on the last 3 seconds? lol

Probably should have been in the back free for Draper.

No it shouldn’t, cut the bullshit.

We would’ve been extremely lucky to get away with a win there.

There were frees missed or paid that favoured Adelaide. All these things are true.

But cut the shit, that is holding the ball every day and twice on Sunday’s the way the game is umpired. Draper himself acknowledged this. I’m not saying this as a pissed off crows fan, as I said, time and again we see the umpires umpire the game entirely differently as soon as it gets close and it is to the detriment of the AFL.

Jordan Dawson is impressive.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crows can be angry, but nobody could be surprised

corruption is rife through the game

Mcginnivan can get his head ripped off and no free

umpires are instructed to apply rules differently to different players

it's not a competition it's entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's actually dealing with the timeline that is real.
I'm getting dragged by multiple people because of this idea that Essendon should've won by heaps.
But its actually THAT point that is least grounded in reality. If that happened then the whole timeline changes and this event never happens.
why does the one incorrect ump decision at the end trump the other incorrect ump decisions against essendon throughout the game?

Essendon = celebrating like you have won a premiership because of a missed call aint going to get you anywhere. Calm the heck down, there is still a long season ahead for you.

Didn't you guys celebrate like you won the Premiership last week? Talking about a long season.

Never understand the complaining about over celebrating, clearly a massive win. They were holding on for dear life for the last few minutes and shouldn't have survived. Of course they should be celebrating

The real timeline is that you were behind and trying to win a game that you were lucky to be in .. and then expected an umpire to make a call for you .. because you weren't good enough to get your hands on the ball ... and the umpire didn't give the call. That is the real time line.

You got a bullshit call at half time and missed. Who says you didn't miss this one?

We were outplayed, poor kicking kept us in it and of course you won't get the calls late in the game especially if you are the underdog non VIC side.

Josh Rachelle was dreadful. He made some very poor decisions then he tried to win it but missed a rushed attempt at goal.

Essendon = celebrating like you have won a premiership because of a missed call aint going to get you anywhere. Calm the heck down, there is still a long season ahead for you.

But remember what happened after beating Adelaide last year, your season fell apart very quickly. You haven't won a final since 2004, you have been through some tough times I know that.

Now prove yourselves wrong and start playing like this every week. Talent wise you are good enough. It showed tonight.

Even if Adelaide stole the game it still would have been difficult to make the finals, it is a long way back from 0-4 and home ground advantage means NOTHING. Teams are going to come over here and play inspired footy.

After North we play:
Port
Brisbane
Collingwood

It's almost impossible, even if we won tonight.

no one's celebrating anything. We were embarrassing tonight. +20 Inside 50's and +8 scoring shots and we let a 1-4 team almost win. it was woeful by us.

But what's more embarrassing is crows supporters suggesting you lost because of one umpire call. When you were belted the entire game.

AFL should come out and say the ump got it wrong, just for the lols.

Draper is about the dumbest player in footy, and we have Finlayson.
If thats the case....

This is the 2nd time this season a Victorian side won a narrow game over a non vic side in Adelaide oval off the back of a bad umpire decision.

the other one is carltons win over freo in adelaide.

Hodgey isn't holding back, he said that was holding the ball against Draper and the umpires got it wrong.

That could be the end of his Ch7 commentary career, Richo, Ling and Darcy have only survived at Ch7 because they sat on the fence.

A strong anti umpiring opinion doesn't go down well there or at AFL House.

what utter bullshit.

The crows had control over how they played. They should have won the 120 mins before the umpires decision.

They didnt.
But they clearly played well enough to keep it within a kick and were all over you blokes for the last 3 minutes. Should have been rewarded for their pressure but it was taken from them

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Crows v Bombers Fri April 19th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Back