Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Cats v Port Fri May 10th 7:10pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Port by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was Visentini's best game by about 5000%. You guys were just the unlucky ones to cop a 'breakout' game from someone who was previously just 'promising'
Sadly he may have ended Stanley's career. Always better for the opposition if Stanley plays

Had the Cats been blown apart after the start they gave up, one might think about the wheels falling off but the dominance of the fight back indicates the Cats are still a force. Just didn't get it done tonight.

Game was very similar to last night's match.
Port came out with a lot of energy. You rarely dominate them on their own ground. Was expecting them to come back given the time left in the game.

Tom Hawkins welcome to the one year too many thread.

Sadly he may have ended Stanley's career. Always better for the opposition if Stanley plays
Conway looks promising. Kid just needs one more pre-season.

Port came out with a lot of energy. You rarely dominate them on their own ground. Was expecting them to come back given the time left in the game.
I didn't give the Power a chance given their own form this season. Excellent effort by them but Geelong are never out of the contest. You really have to beat them or they'll run over you.

It is normal. Again, tell me about a crowd who sits around and goes ‘oh hang on we’d better not boo because of the frees we got.’
After being mocked for being the quietest crowd in the league (polite grandmas knitting), the new outrage is over getting a bit angry.

Thankfully every other crowd is immaculate, or I'd expect a lot of commentary about it in the upcoming gameday threads.

To be fair, they hadn't shown up yet.

100 per cent.

We’ve had a lot of games even in our peak years where we took our time to switch on but this is the worst I can remember.

It was embarrassing.

As good as port were, I don’t think it was there early lead that was impressive, it was when they went from 25 up to 60-odd that was eye catching because to be honest, those first four goals? Seriously north Melbourne could have put those on us. We were disgusting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was Visentini's best game by about 5000%. You guys were just the unlucky ones to cop a 'breakout' game from someone who was previously just 'promising'
Dante’s name was raised in the local radio before the game, with a “fan” claiming the he was playing for his spot on the list.

Tim Ginever (Port SANFL legend) said that is ridiculous, that as a 20yo ruckman in his third year with the club, he was tracking superbly and there was no issue with him at all.

Dante’s name was raised in the local radio before the game, with a “fan” claiming the he was playing for his spot on the list.

Tim Ginever (Port SANFL legend) said that is ridiculous, that as a 20yo ruckman in his third year with the club, he was tracking superbly and there was no issue with him at all.
The kid has shown a little bit here and there but was brilliant tonight. Massive step forward, especially given his age

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Cats v Port Fri May 10th 7:10pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back