Days since… CarLOLton won a flag :$

Remove this Banner Ad

dd81f9b0-e236-4d01-81c8-82c8aebc38e9_text.gif

Can't help it if I am a woman magnet.
Legend in your own mind.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes you can lose by that much as it throws out team cohesion.

If two of Geelongs small forwards did not play but Hawkins and Stewart did then I think the result would have been different.

Carlton played Geelong twice and I just dont rate them at all.
Don't confuse your emotions with logic. Just because you don't like a team, doesn't mean they aren't good.

That's been a consistent theme with Carlton supporters, who unsurprisingly have tried to rubbish the two most successful sides of the 21st century (that are doing surprisingly well in 2024) throughout the year.

Jealousy isn't a good look.

Don't confuse your emotions with logic. Just because you don't like a team, doesn't mean they aren't good.

That's been a consistent theme with Carlton supporters, who unsurprisingly have tried to rubbish the two most successful sides of the 21st century (that are doing surprisingly well in 2024) throughout the year.

Jealousy isn't a good look.

I just think Carlton thumped Geelong by 10 goals is because your list is not every good and played you while you were at full strength. Nothing to do with emotion - just not very good team.

I just think Carlton thumped Geelong by 10 goals is because your list is not every good and played you while you were at full strength. Nothing to do with emotion - just not very good team.
Carlton thumping Geelong was the funniest thing all year. They got carried away, even moreso after thumping Richmond, and then lost every single game that wasn't against a bottom 3 team for the rest of the year.

Meanwhile, when the whips were cracking and it was time to jostle for finals spots, Geelong and Hawthorn got a move on. Not falling into top 4/finals respectively, but winning the games that were like elimination finals.

Just in case you didn't know: Geelong added Mannagh, Humphries, Bruhn, Neale and Stanley to that side. All have been playing well. It was Dangerfield's first game back - he has been brilliant since. Plus Stewart into midfield completely revamped us.

16 wins throughout the season doesn't lie. Neither does Hawthorn's form line over the past couple of months.

Your response in downgrading these teams is pure bias and emotion.

Carlton thumping Geelong was the funniest thing all year. They got carried away, even moreso after thumping Richmond, and then lost every single game that wasn't against a bottom 3 team for the rest of the year.

Meanwhile, when the whips were cracking and it was time to jostle for finals spots, Geelong and Hawthorn got a move on. Not falling into top 4/finals respectively, but winning the games that were like elimination finals.

Just in case you didn't know: Geelong added Mannagh, Humphries, Bruhn, Neale and Stanley to that side. All have been playing well. It was Dangerfield's first game back - he has been brilliant since. Plus Stewart into midfield completely revamped us.

16 wins throughout the season doesn't lie. Neither does Hawthorn's form line over the past couple of months.

Your response in downgrading these teams is pure bias and emotion.

Your team is over rated with an average list thats why you finished last year in 12th position with a soft draw. But you have to make most of your opportunities with a healthy list beating mediocre teams and Geelong have managed that.

You played St Kilda, Crows andf Hawthorn first three games of the year - that part of the season could it have been any easier for a 12th placed Geelong team?

..and then lost to Melbourne, Port, Suns and Giants.

So your first seven games if I am not mistakes - over half missed out on finals..but thats what happens when a team finishes 12th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Days since… CarLOLton won a flag :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back