Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2: Pro Team due 28/05, will it launch? ... Nope!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any update on when this would be expected to come out? Do delays like this usually happen?
I'm sure they happen but usually dev teams have the mode itself sorted months before release so it doesn't unfold like this, probably a few weeks I'd say

The Collingwood banner always makes me laugh

PvvVwsP.png

Any update on when this would be expected to come out? Do delays like this usually happen?
Not sure how accurate this is, but I read that approvals from Sony can take up to a month.
So if Big Ant submitted it 2 weeks ago from the original date (28th), we should realistically get it by the 11th of June and no later.

Still perplexed as to how they didn’t prepare and allow themselves time for something like this to happen given that they would have well and truly known about the approval times.
Amateur hour really. Sums up the entirety of the last 13 months and BigAnt as a company honestly

Not sure how accurate this is, but I read that approvals from Sony can take up to a month.
So if Big Ant submitted it 2 weeks ago from the original date (28th), we should realistically get it by the 11th of June and no later.

Still perplexed as to how they didn’t prepare and allow themselves time for something like this to happen given that they would have well and truly known about the approval times.
Amateur hour really. Sums up the entirety of the last 13 months and BigAnt as a company honestly
thats so annoying, they had so much more time why didnt they submit it a month before and not 2 weeks.

Could be something as simple as they were getting final sign off on a few more legends to add into the game so waiting the extra time to secure those and including them in the final submission?

It also may not be that, granted.

As I said on stream the other night, the most probable reason the submission was done a couple of weeks ago is because bits and pieces were added to improve the mode for us.

Which if the case we should be ok with, if it means we are getting more in it or better versions of something that was already there.

The flip side is if they didn't do these updates, people would still complain they should have taken a bit longer to add the extra bits in instead of patching it in a week later.

I know people will come at me with the 'yeah but they had 12 months', yep they sure did. But technology is a wonderful thing that evolves and grows over time, what could be done now in some cases may not have been doable 12 months ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michaels, any reason they have blurred out the number next the 2 in Season 2_? Seems a bit odd unless it's old footage from last year they've been sitting on. Why blur it if it's nothing?
probs season 22 coz it was supposed to release last year, and the clock meaning next season in that many days

It's most likely seasons in terms of season 1 of pro team, season 2 of pro team etc and not related to the actual season at all. Many other games, sports and non sports do this.

Michaels, any reason they have blurred out the number next the 2 in Season 2_? Seems a bit odd unless it's old footage from last year they've been sitting on. Why blur it if it's nothing?
yeah thats a good pickup, I'm not sure what else would be following the '2' other than if it was 21, 22, 23 etc but that doesn't really scream a need to blur it out though.

the other day when big ant replied to someone asking when the update was submitted they said something like about 2 weeks ago so that could mean more or less then 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back