Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is really funny people calling the game s**t but still playing it lol o_O

Because we live in hope that it will come good!!!

I have mixed feelings on the game, but as said and as others saw on Saturday. I spent hours on the 20 minute quarters game I played that I won by 600 points. So for its faults.... it's still slightly playable. The bugs are soul destroying, yet kicking goals is grouse :p

Going against exactly what I just said about mods being here, I have to ask (and this is from a very supportive poster), but why is it that every time youā€™re here the whole thread descends into madness, yet here you are asking everyone to stop the petty BS?

Edit: not here to start anything. I wish a lot of the personal stuff would stop too and we could just talk about the game.
But the way I see it youā€™re as guilty as the ones youā€™re targeting.

Second edit: Sorry mods, just couldnā€™t help myself, please donā€™t ban me. Just fed up ā¤ļø
Because clearly some people canā€™t handle the truth my friend.
They react because they know Iā€™m correct.

Iā€™m not the one ā€œdescending into madnessā€.
Iā€™m calling what I see.

Thread needs a break or everyone on both sides needs a good smack of Milo right now.

Love It Youve Got This GIF by MILO South Africa

Ross can't see those posts anyway. I assume so anyway, he says they're on ignore but he refers to them all the time anyway šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Can you click on a button that shows the ignored posts?
I agree to a certain extent
But you reap what you sow and Ross hasnā€™t exactly been a role model here
Yeah but that still doesnā€™t excuse people doing and saying what they do on a daily basis and he hasnā€™t from what Iā€™ve seen gone as far as many on here have. You would have to agree with that.

I always agree with you reap what you sow but with Ross I donā€™t think he deliberately goes out of his way, if ever to say anything bad to anyone on here. Unless itā€™s come his way from someone else. People expect Ross to the role model fine but then those same people go at him with the personal attacks and then wonder why/complain that ross doesnā€™t respond to them or that he has them on ignore. People need to remember respect goes both ways. Like people want respect from Ross but then donā€™t give the same respect they desire from Ross back to him. Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve seen it.

You can say what you want about him but doesnā€™t mean we get personal and doesnā€™t mean we continually do it for fun.
Thatā€™s my opinion

Yeah but that still doesnā€™t excuse people doing and saying what they do on a daily basis and he hasnā€™t from what Iā€™ve seen gone as far as many on here have. You would have to agree with that.

I always agree with you reap what you sow but with Ross I donā€™t think deliberately he goes out of his way if ever to say anything bad to anyone on here. Unless itā€™s come his way from someone else. People expect Ross to the role model fine but then those same people go at him with the personal attacks and then wonder why/complain that ross doesnā€™t respond to them or that he has them on ignore. People need to remember respect goes both ways. Like people want respect from Ross but then donā€™t give the same respect they desire from Ross back to him. Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve seen it.

You can say what you want about him but doesnā€™t mean we get personal and doesnā€™t mean we continually do it for fun.
Thatā€™s my opinion

Ross has literally started calling people clowns and spammers because they uploaded clips of glitches they were experiencing. These people were actively trying to help address issues in the game he released.

i have a lot of 'ignored' barriers here so have missed the fury, but something to consider:

we were farrrr too quick to pot evo 1 and 2.

we are similarly too quick to indict big ant and afl 23.

that we get a footy game at all, let alone consistent releases, is a minor miracle.

big ant screwed the pooch at launch but to their credit have probably pushed back cricket 24 - a much more profitable venture - to try and fix this thing.

have a crack at ross/ba if you really want but....deep breaths.

I always agree with you reap what you sow but with Ross I donā€™t think deliberately he goes out of his way if ever to say anything bad to anyone on here. Unless itā€™s come his way from someone else. People expect Ross to the role model fine but then those same people go at him with the personal attacks and then wonder why/complain that ross doesnā€™t respond to them or that he has them on ignore. People need to remember respect goes both ways. Like people want respect from Ross but then donā€™t give the same respect they desire from Ross back to him. Thatā€™s how Iā€™ve seen it.

Thatā€™s my opinion
Weā€™re on the same track but I think youā€™ve missed a few things Ross has said
No one was talking smack about him a few days ago and he called a bunch of people ā€˜flogsā€™ by celebrating a page that didnā€™t have posts from people on his ignore list. What comes next is only human nature

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross has literally started calling people clowns and spammers because they uploaded clips of glitches they were experiencing. These people were actively trying to help address issues in the game he released.
Iā€™ve only ever seen ross call someone a clown once. He gets called names and other things every day of the week!! You saying thatā€™s ok? I mean fairs fair right?
Btw two wrongs donā€™t make a right, no one should call anyone clowns or make the attacks personal.

I wish I was on your salary to be able to afford milo every time a fight starts on here and with the kids šŸ˜‚
Bought a big tin recently and youā€™re not wrong - that stuff is expensive. Have resorted to having the ā€œgrandparentsā€ send the kids tins as presents

Iā€™ve only ever seen ross call someone a clown once. He gets called names and other things every day of the week!! You saying thatā€™s ok? I mean fairs fair right?
Btw two wrongs donā€™t make a right, no one should call anyone clowns or make the attacks personal.

You haven't seen it because the mods have deleted the posts. I've made the comment before that a lot of context is lost in that regard.

The direct personal attacks and character assassinations have primarily come from Ross and co. The people they are up in arms about are going after the game, not the people who enjoy it.

i think youā€™ll be waiting until july for that
If itā€™s playable on release for Xbox I donā€™t care whether itā€™s July or August.. but the longer these AFL patches take and silence on cricket news itā€™s reducing the confidents in the product thatā€™s for sure.

Weā€™re on the same track but I think youā€™ve missed a few things Ross has said
No one was talking smack about him a few days ago and he called a bunch of people ā€˜flogsā€™ by celebrating a page that didnā€™t have posts from people on his ignore list. What comes next is only human nature
No one was talking smack about him a few days ago ok? Cmon you have been on here long enough and know that itā€™s been going on for months almost. I get it works ways but probs gone abit too far IMO think we all just need to chill lol.. as frustrated as I can get sometimes it ainā€™t human nature for me to bite back but thatā€™s just me šŸ˜… twitter is a great example of me having to calm the farm šŸ˜‹
ill be streaming tonight at 9:30ish, could be a good one to watch ;)
Woo canā€™t wait

I agree to a certain extent
But you reap what you sow and Ross hasnā€™t exactly been a role model

love it how the knockers say that Ross hasnt been a role model but continue to do what they doā€¦cracks me up. One way streetā€¦.find a mirror!

You haven't seen it because the mods have deleted the posts. I've made the comment before that a lot of context is lost in that regard.

The direct personal attacks and character assassinations have primarily come from Ross and co. The people they are up in arms about are going after the game, not the people who enjoy it.
I just think now itā€™s going alittle too far, almost a whole page on this thread was devoted to poking fun at the game and Ross I get it works both ways I think itā€™s time to chill. hopefully you guys can enjoy tonights patch and the tactics in patch.. bring it on canā€™t wait to watch Michaels

ill be streaming tonight at 9:30ish, could be a good one to watch ;)
We gonna be watching you refresh BF waiting for a patch update lol?

With regards to your last YouTube (maybe second last) video, what bits of gameplay were chopped? Weā€™re they ā€œnon-excitingā€œ multiple stoppages in general?
I only ask as I actually hope to see more of them, and not just a goal fest (or should that now thankfully be a shot at goal fest).

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back