Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to feel like i'm a bit more in control of players. Still some forcefield areas and other issues but it's getting there. Managed to win the ruck, tap to advantage and get a pass away for goal.

Attachments

• TapTap.mp4
    3.8 MB

Do online quiters even get a loss counted against them?
Just had the number 1 ranked player quit while I had a set shot after the siren to win the game.

Yesterday I posted a screenshot of the leaderboard in this thread (Multiplat - AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC) - part II)

It showed them (bwicky) with a W/L record of 11/4.

After they quit on my game today and I was awarded the win, their record is 23/4. So still 4 losses.

Question does anyone want to put up The ANZAC DAY Logo.

Or they could possibly do it thanks as I can't.

Attachments

• Photo_1684830834945.png
    Photo_1684830834945.png
    571.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1684830795253.png
    1684830795253.png
    257 KB · Views: 28
Do online quiters even get a loss counted against them?
No idea but as I posted last page, you donā€™t get win or any sort of additional points if people quit, so hopefully that changes.

Last edited:
(although these are relatively small things, I feel they should be mentioned)
  • South Adelaide have the wrong front jumper sponsor, they have Daily Grind when they should have Leader Computers. Daily Grind are on the Women's jumpers, not the men.
  • We should be able to edit the home grounds for the sanfl teams, so we don't have the Panfs playing home games at Norwood and etc...

(although these are relatively small things, I feel they should be mentioned)
  • South Adelaide have the wrong front jumper sponsor, they have Daily Grind when they should have Leader Computers. Daily Grind are on the Women's jumpers, not the men.
  • We should be able to edit the home grounds for the sanfl teams, so we don't have the Panfs playing home games at Norwood and etc...

Bit surprised something like that makes it through the approvals process given how rigorous it was

Still a bit sluggish

7msvnp.gif

When the player dished off the handpass the second player got posession of the ball but took an eternity to take off, no wonder why he got caught.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing on the latest PS5 update and itā€™s crashing whenever I or opposition score šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Gameplay feels a lot better before that happened though! Think Iā€™ll hold off until the next patch

Still a bit sluggish

7msvnp.gif

When the player dished off the handpass the second player got posession of the ball but took an eternity to take off, no wonder why he got caught.

Thatā€™s my biggest gripe at the moment that slow take off and the slow down and speed up of AI when your about to kick. Once those 2 are ironed out I can deal with the other little bits and pieces tbh at go on

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back