Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think Perkins can have an impact in the middle just needs to get consistent
I liked what we did with him late on the wing and he seemed to do okay there considering his confidence and form at the time

A foot soldier on the wing that does the unrewarded up and back running

I hope he can take a step as a power mid/fwd but hes been given plenty of opportunity, with little to no injuries in his career and has only plateaud

We dont have any good left footer users down back outside of a very inexperienced Archie Roberts, who is far from a certainty in that regard

Goal threat? Good to see him kick 14 this year but hes not kicked double digits any other season

Not sure about the whole left footer thing and how much that matters but as of right now the back 7 looks pretty set with 1 spot open for Roberts vs Saad vs Prior + Possibly our FRP

As for Zach think he made it a point of emphasis for himself last year and is his way improved pretty fast.

Draper looks the best mid prospect on the draft to me.
Draper might be a great prospect. I just worry that he’s more of what we have (even if a better version).

Not sure about the whole left footer thing and how much that matters but as of right now the back 7 looks pretty set with 1 spot open for Roberts vs Saad vs Prior + Possibly our FRP

As for Zach think he made it a point of emphasis for himself last year and is his way improved pretty fast.
Yeh not an absolute must

Every side is very flexabile now. I sortve forgot abour Roberts

I think left footers definitly help and we dont have enough, allows you to access each side of the ground easier. Although Brisbane have none this year in the mid/back half with Coleman out

I think we have 2 open spots

Reid, Mckay, Ridley, Redman and Mcgrath the only locked in 5

If Hobbs and Tstats have good PS then it gives us that avenue a bit more of Zerrett back

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Draft Watch 2024 - What do we do, we have a top 10 pick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back