AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say Gardiner will be a good pick up.

If he is cheap, take a go on Sylvia, and Francou and Primus will be helpful as well.

im not sure i would take a gamble on primus again he might miss some time because of his knee chad cornes will be good but dear how do u know chambers will be $189,000 out of the young cheap ones tom roach should play regulary this season also daniel harris is a gun nick dal santo chance bateman brad miller brent moloney brendan goddard will be good this year and one of my mates reckons lance whitnall will be good to pick in dream team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macca_2111 said:
Anyone of good value that has showed signs in the wizard cup?
chris newman will be good value from richmond
if your willing to take a gamble on fitness francou n primus should be good value
any1 that had a average year or was injured(for the year) early on in a game should have a low average and be in the 175<

macca_2111 said:
Anyone who does AFL dream team at afl.virtualsports.com.au go any tips on some good players to pick up this year?!?

Try Julian Rowe from the Pies. He should be fairly cheap as he is playing his 2nd year. He seems to be a favourite of Mick's, so he will get some games, and playing time.

some guys i will be looking at;

micheal gardiner
beau waters
lindsay gilbee
callum chambers
anothony corrie
jarrad waite
Paul thomas
jacob surjan

u really need to know the prices before you can pass comment but my guess is that gardiner and thomas will be the bargains.

Giansirawhatsisname from the Bulldogs would have to be a good pickup. After tonights game I think Hayes from St Kilda would be worth looking at, also like Cross from WB.

Players that may be good value

David Rodan
Daniel Bell
Aaron Fiora
Paul Thomas
Daniel Pratt
Matt Bode
Paul Wheatley
Daniel McConnell
Anthony Corrie
Colin Sylvia
Daniel Webster