Toast AFL Game on XBox 360 and PS3

Remove this Banner Ad

152512_screenshot_02_l.jpg

Judd and Murph?

It will still be shit. There will never be a good AFL game because the game is made by the australian gaming cop. and they don't have enough money to makes games like fifa 11 and NBA. Better off with AFL '99

Good on them for doing an aussie rules game - i won't be expecting a masterpiece, but it's better than no game at all. Early cricket games were poor & they have improved with time - if they keep making afl games eventually you'd reckon there will be a good one made.

Will we see the lovely Chelsea in the goalsquare I wonder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for the game, I agree that it will most likely be a piece of crap, but I will probably give it a shot anyway. As someone else said, NBA2k11 and most of the American sports games are on a level above what this game will be, but I love the idea of controlling Carlton and using my lineup so much that I will probably put up with any general crap-ness.

The developers have really put their heart and soul into this game. They're going to be posting a loss for it, so that's pretty much confirmation that it's a series that they will stick with it.

Can't wait for it. A game that's made by people that are actually passionate about the sport will do wonders.

As for the game, I agree that it will most likely be a piece of crap, but I will probably give it a shot anyway. As someone else said, NBA2k11 and most of the American sports games are on a level above what this game will be, but I love the idea of controlling Carlton and using my lineup so much that I will probably put up with any general crap-ness.

NBA 2k11 is by far my most favourite game, the detail in this game is amazing and it is as close to a real NBA game as it can be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back