Afl live footage

Remove this Banner Ad

Well since the new playtest back in the City was announced, I will definitely be grabbing some more footage than my whole 24 seconds from last week.

Will chuck it all up here (will definitely record numerous quarters of footage).:)

Jeez this thread has taken off lol.

Might have to kick it off:

AFL Live Trailer:
[youtube]bG6TlOyHQzU[/youtube]

AFL Live Player Creator:
[youtube]NEqMgUQRxrU[/youtube]

Gameplay Videos:
[youtube]m2VHj6szyWg[/youtube]

[youtube]0jNfo1sDSNo[/youtube]

[youtube]bkcgP4FJv8M[/youtube]

[youtube]YCw1ficc1lg[/youtube]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very good footage, great to see the saints get up :D

more footage would be much appreciated if you can get the job done, living in the east gippsland our local EB games hasn't even heard of AFL LIVE so a chance of playing a demo is slim. Can it be April 21st already?

Anyone seen any videos of the guernsey selection?? Would like to know the different heritage designs
Port's is the prison bar guernsey.

I know a fair few others, but can't really help out with what they look like since I don't really know the year's, etc. that they were used so it'd come down to terrible descriptions.:p

Port's is the prison bar guernsey.

I know a fair few others, but can't really help out with what they look like since I don't really know the year's, etc. that they were used so it'd come down to terrible descriptions.:p
Would this help?

http://www.footyjumpers.com/

Yeah that's not bad at all. From what I see there, these are the one's I am pretty sure were in.

Richmond's
West Coast's
Port Adelaide
Geelong (this or this)
Brisbane's

Not a huge list.:eek: But if I happen upon another playtest (eying off the 11th in the city at JB) I'll attempt to get as much heritage jumper footage as possible.
If you're going in on the 11th then I'll be there to slap you silly.

And beat you in the game. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl live footage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back