AFL on Setanta - UK

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 15, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
First up sorry if I'm on the wrong board, not sure where this one might go...

I'm wondering if anyone knows much about Setanta's coverage of the NAB cup this year? I'm pretty sure they signed a 5 year deal last year to show regular season games and finals and it was awesome last year to watch it(even if it was at 4am).

I'm hungry for some AFL action and was wondering if anybody knew if they were going to show the NAB cup aswell???

Thanks a lot.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

PS If I'm on the wrong board, please let me know, I'll delete it and repost it elsewhere. :eek:

I had a look at their schedule and there are no live NAB games, So probably starting with round 1 whenever that is, should get a few games that round. Couple on the Saturday and one on the sunday i think. On either one of the setanta Sports channels.

I asked Setanta this recently and got an email to say they were showing the AFL Premiership and finals - 44 live games in total in 2008. No mention of NAB cup and I am 99% sure it won't be covered.

Apparently it is not Setanta that you have to worry about but some live japanese/irish dish by the name of Aisake that apparently will reset all your expectations on all AFL footballers.

That's Carlton's plan in a nutshell - of course it may require them to win some games at some point, but there is no need to stress on the detail.

Thanks lads, thats the answer I was afraid of. Just have to wait a few more weeks or hope H2F puts some highlights up on YouTube...

Can't moan, at least we get 2 or 3 games a week. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL on Setanta - UK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back