AFL R11

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Walker is having problems kicking the ball let alone kicking 3 goals.:eek:

Time to eat my shoe if he kicks 3. :p

Fun fact. crows have never lost a home game with Tex playing
2 Scoring shots lst week, r4 the week before he's getting the ball enough let's just hope he converts today

2 Scoring shots lst week, r4 the week before he's getting the ball enough let's just hope he converts today

He has shanked a lot of his kicks, however what you are saying is correct. He is getting a lot of the ball. He kicked well in the SANFL and had come of games kicking small bags of 3 or 4 goals I think, so it is mental not physical that he cant kick well.

I had read online that there is the LeCras coefficient factor that is when he plays the Eagles win the majority of their games. Im sure I had read that it was like 60%

Can someone clarify for me this? I think this year they have won all of them.

Just realised that the Eagles have lost 5 of their past 6 games, punctuated by the flat track bully win over the GWS.

Bets for today (all with sportsbet)

GC H2H @ 2.40 (if they lead at any qr money back)
First team to 50 pts GC @ 2.20
Leading team goal kicker for GC Charlie Dixon @ 14.00
Need Freo to win by 15.5+ pts and Hawks by 40+ as last legs of multi @ 2.44
GWS lowest scoring team of round @ 7.00
Need gc to win by 15.5+ pts and freo to win as last legs of multi @ 19.34
Need freo to win as last leg of multi @ 2.15
3 or more goals Jack Gunston @ 1.61
4 or more goals Roughead @ 2.55

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where is that at?

Sportsbet.

Those were two separate bets to clarify. Gunston 4 or more at 2.55, and Roughead 4 or more at 2.55.
I'm just wondering if either/both are value? Roughead kicked 5 last year, and 6 in 2012 vs GWS, and we know how well GWS defend talls (not at all).

Sportsbet.

Those were two separate bets to clarify. Gunston 4 or more at 2.55, and Roughead 4 or more at 2.55.
I'm just wondering if either/both are value? Roughead kicked 5 last year, and 6 in 2012 vs GWS, and we know how well GWS defend talls (not at all).

Oh I thought it was Gunston and/or Roughie 4 or more at $2.55

That's true. But easy to say in hindsight.

For example, If I see a team that is priced at $1.20 and my numbers say they should be $1.10, then I will go big on it (Max 5U bets for me). Will probably spread them across a few multi's, or play the line.

If it doesn't come off, it doesn't come off, only got myself to blame.

The flip side to that is not taking bets even though you think it is good value, because 'odds [are] too good to be true'.
May as well stop betting them if you don't want to back what you think is value.

No hindsight in this post. My quote was from mid-week.

I stand by the point that statements such as "bookies are giving away free money" are red flags. These can indicate big public plays.

I'm not saying don't bet these games ever, because sometimes the public is right.

But if you're on a big public play and you get it wrong, maybe your odds are wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL R11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back