Game Day AFL Round 17 - Matchday Discussion Gold Coast@Collingwood(Gabba- 7:10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's clear the AFL has told the umpires this year that anytime there is a short kick inside a teams defensive 50, just call not 15. Even if it's clearly 20 meters. Pathetic!

Yet they paid one to Crisp just before which went about 5m straight out of a pack, no consistency

I’ve probably said this for every year Bucks has coached. But we really need to setup better from a kickout. You cannot let teams go coast to coast without even making a contest. Too much guarding grass going on.
Thank god De Goey is back coz without him we would be screwed.

Do people still think Callum Brown has a place in this team?I reckon I could kick further than him.

Rarely post in here during the game. He needs his skills to be way better. Look at Daicos. He no longer fumbles and uses the ball beautifully. Callum Brown tries his heart out, but his skills are not good enough for a player his size and they are not improving. Jarryd Blair had considerably more skill and cleaner hands. How he could miss everything from a great angle for a right footer, as a small forward, is scary. Stephenson has to be in the side over Varcoe and Brown. It's nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been a genuinely comical game. In the worst sense possible. Pissing myself at all the U14s level displays of skill.

The conditions are putrid though, the humidity has the ball appearing as a cake of soap...Looking forward to a night GF in Qld played in these conditions....high quality game of ice hockey!!

How the fu** does Jordan Lewis get a gig commentating.
Blokes an absolute nuffie

He usually provides some pretty good insight and analysis. Guess he let's his feelings get in the way of doing that during Collingwood games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back