AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast huge value

Gold Coast's wins outside of Queensland:
  • 2011 Port Adelaide (finished above only Gold Coast on percentage)
  • 2012 none
  • 2013 Melbourne, GWS (bottom two)
Gold Coast's losing margin has been 40+ in every other interstate match, bar three. Take West Coast 40+ at $3.60 and rake it in. West Coast with a bunch of injuries is still a big favourite at home.

Also Adelaide should be favourite against Port. First, even out the ladder positions by noticing that Adelaide has played Freo twice and Port hasn't played them yet. Port has played GWS twice. Adelaide hasn't played Melbourne. Then look at Adelaide beating Geelong, keeping Freo to 33 IN50s and being unlucky against Collingwood. Adelaide are still in the mix for finals (modulo Essendon) and could easily win their last five. Port's last three results were a belting at home to Hawthorn and two shaky wins against bottom-six teams.

Gold Coast's wins outside of Queensland:
  • 2011 Port Adelaide (finished above only Gold Coast on percentage)
  • 2012 none
  • 2013 Melbourne, GWS (bottom two)
Gold Coast's losing margin has been 40+ in every other interstate match, bar three. Take West Coast 40+ at $3.60 and rake it in. West Coast with a bunch of injuries is still a big favourite at home.

Also Adelaide should be favourite against Port. First, even out the ladder positions by noticing that Adelaide has played Freo twice and Port hasn't played them yet. Port has played GWS twice. Adelaide hasn't played Melbourne. Then look at Adelaide beating Geelong, keeping Freo to 33 IN50s and being unlucky against Collingwood. Adelaide are still in the mix for finals (modulo Essendon) and could easily win their last five. Port's last three results were a belting at home to Hawthorn and two shaky wins against bottom-six teams.

I'm on the opposite side. Can't believe Port are $1.87.
They are better than the Crows, had a better rest (Crows came back from Perth), have more to play for & their line up is a lot more settled.
Anything can happen in Showdowns but Port are good value IMO.

GWS can't run out a game. Melbourne may be ******* abysmal but at least they maintain their level of abysmality (hah, new word!) across a whole game.

GWS/Melb HT/FT would be worth a look.

Shite, that's paying $7.80 - I'm on for a few shekels.

Yeah but if GWS play a first half like last week they'll be 15 goals up against the Demons.

Saints have beaten Brisbane the last 3 times, all @ The Gabba. Brisbane nothing special. 2U on saints +29.5

I like the Saints. Watched the Lions against Port last week and their clearance work is pretty bad.
Think Saint Kilda will get on top in the midfield with Stevens, Hayes, Montagna, Armitage is there.
Only question is whether their forward line can kick enough goals and whether their backline can stop Brisbane's forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luxbet watch:
THey've launched a totalisator-style Dream Team comp at aflfantasypunt.com.au.

my favourite condition in the T&Cs is:

8.2.3 Luxbet may, at its discretion, take a commission of up to 30% of the Wagering Pool for each
Game (including any guaranteed Wagering Pool)

lol 30%

WCE line bet of the round. It WAS crows straight out, but Sloane out really hurts (and the price doesn't seem to have moved much. Is Sloane's injury news older than I thought or people just underrating him?)

Also like Bombers to win and saints to cover

Luxbet watch:
THey've launched a totalisator-style Dream Team comp at aflfantasypunt.com.au.

my favourite condition in the T&Cs is:

8.2.3 Luxbet may, at its discretion, take a commission of up to 30% of the Wagering Pool for each
Game (including any guaranteed Wagering Pool)

lol 30%

Lol yeah i was interested in this market until i read their T&Cs

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back