Senior List
May 28, 2007
26 Greenwood St, Coburg
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Round 3 Bets
WB v St Kilda- How the doggies are $2.80 outsiders has me beat....Great value, especially the line @ 15.5...Saints looked horrible against the blues (i no they ended up pumping them but i wasnt convinced)...Same performance this week and they will lose or at least not cover the line...Great way to start off your weekend with a nice collect...Have already linked them with the Storm @ 1.55 (i think) for the friday night double...

Port v Adel and Freo v WC- Port ($2.10) and WC (were $2 now nearly equal with freo)are the two outsiders...my theory is that these games are so hard to pick that the outsider always has a chance...will put them both in multis...not a major outlay though, will mainly be looking at Most Disposals
Chad Cornes in most disposals if at or above $5 (nearly always bounces back big after a quite match and especially against the crows)...Priddis surely a monty for the coasters, prob to short though...

Kangas v Hawks- similar odds to doggies and saints...hawthorn coming back from WA last week is one of the reasons i will be taking the kangas at the line of 15.5...Minimal outlay

Geel v Melb- The 75.5 line has already got my money..as i said in another thread, they will give me a run for my money for at least two quarters...

Ess v Carl, Coll v Rich, Bris v Syd- dont like these games at the odds they are...will prob look towards most disposals...
Depending on how my big friday night goes with Dogs and Storm, i may change my mind....

Good Punting lads!

I went for a three game multi-bet having:

Geelong win overcoming the 75.5 line @ 1.90
Essendon beating Carlton by 20-39pts @ 4.25
St. Kilda beating Western Bulldogs by 20-39pts @ 3.85
All up it's paying around $31 for a $1 bet.

I'm not too confident about it but only put a buck on it so will be happy if it pays off.

saints better win they r in 5 of my multis and they r the only leg that i have considered 50-50, so friday nite is a big one for me:thumbsu:

I really like the Saints. I cant see how the Doggies will be able to match up Gehrig, Riewoldt, Koschitzke etc.
Thats what i thought last week against the blues but they didnt have any cohesion with their forward structure which worried me a bit...Kosi and Riewoldt were goin for to many of the same contests and spoiling each other...At their best though they will beat the dogs, im just hoping they havent reached their best yet, or not enough to cover the line!

Im trying to pull the impossible this week as I think the tipping is fairly easy this round so Im going for 8 with margins only putting 10 bucks down so why the hell not.

Multibet
Geelong by 40+
Saints by 1-39
Hawthorn by 1-39
Essendon by 1-39
Fremantle by 1-39
Brisbane by 1-39
Adelaide by 1-39
Collingwood by 1-39
Odds at $529 not much to lose and only worried about 2 games Adelaide vs Port and Brisbane vs Sydney. Thats my crazy push for the round also have:

Multibet
Saints by more than 15.5
Essendon win head to head
Hawthorn by more than 15.5
Geelong by more than 60+
odds at $4.35 for $40

I have multied all of the below.

Wstern Bulldogs vs St Kilda - Bulldogs under 39.5pts ($3.45)
- Saints weren't great against Carlton and I think Doggies have been underrated in their performances. It will be a close one, but Doggies to kick away late.

Kanges vs Hawks - Kanges under 39.5pts ($3.40)
Hawks are a top side, but coming back from Perth and they can't win anything. Kangas are a tough group and Nathan Thompson will kick a bag to win them the game.

Brisbane vs Sydney - Brisbane under 39.5pts ($2.25)
At the Gabba you just pick Brisbane. J.Brown the man.

Geelong vs Melbourne - Melbourne +75.5 line (1.90)
You just have to make the most of the opportunity of a 75 points head start. Surely they can kick a couple of goals Melbourne.

Adelaide vs Port - Adelaide Over 15.5pts (2.25)
Adelaide were awesome last week and will continue form.

$5 put on... $564.10 return.

I was really keen on St.Kilda earlier in the week but am starting to warm to the Doggies. I think i might not have a bet in this game.

I am really keen on Adelaide and Fremantle and also Melbourne at the line.

Rookie Punter here asking a stupid question.

With the following bet - St K/St K/WB/St K quarter by quarter - does that mean its the team that wins the quarter regardless of who is in front, or whoever is in front at each change?

Also with multi bets, chaining one or more games together, is this option available to Tote punters in Tasmania?

As I said I'm a rookie and would appreciate the advice!

With the following bet - St K/St K/WB/St K quarter by quarter - does that mean its the team that wins the quarter regardless of who is in front, or whoever is in front at each change?

It's who leads at each break

Have no idea about the TAS tote sorry,just get a Supertab account.

seth

My multi this weekend

St Kilda to win by less then 39.5 points
Hawthorn to win by more then 15.5 points
Essendon to win by more then 8.5 points
Adelaide to win by 6.5 points

paying $15.46 per unit

I was going to add Melbourne for the lowest score of the game but couldn't find it in the list

It's who leads at each break

Have no idea about the TAS tote sorry,just get a Supertab account.

seth

Cheers Seth,

Have $5 on the Q by Q for a return of $105.

Will have to ask at the tote tonight about multi's, however I don't think they do them.

Thanks again mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie Punter here asking a stupid question.

Also with multi bets, chaining one or more games together, is this option available to Tote punters in Tasmania?

As I said I'm a rookie and would appreciate the advice!
wow looking good man, 10 mins left in 3rd and its correect

WB v St Kilda- How the doggies are $2.80 outsiders has me beat....Great value, especially the line @ 15.5...Saints looked horrible against the blues (i no they ended up pumping them but i wasnt convinced)...Same performance this week and they will lose or at least not cover the line...Great way to start off your weekend with a nice collect...Have already linked them with the Storm @ 1.55 (i think) for the friday night double...

This game will be won in the middle, if we win in the middle they wqill find it hard to match up on Johno Welsh Murphy Minson and Hill

I have multied all of the below.

Wstern Bulldogs vs St Kilda - Bulldogs under 39.5pts ($3.45)
- Saints weren't great against Carlton and I think Doggies have been underrated in their performances. It will be a close one, but Doggies to kick away late.

Happy days boys...fair to say i was sweating bullets at quarter time but was bloody great to watch there after...prob got on to early cos they got out another few cents at the line and bout ten on the win bet...cant complain though cos my weekend/next few weeks punting is set-up...in front and few live multis to come...well done to the storm to get their first win on the board aswell...

Happy days boys...fair to say i was sweating bullets at quarter time but was bloody great to watch there after...prob got on to early cos they got out another few cents at the line and bout ten on the win bet...cant complain though cos my weekend/next few weeks punting is set-up...in front and few live multis to come...well done to the storm to get their first win on the board aswell...
nice get mate u woulde been packing urself in the last few mins aswell when they were 38 points up lol, and storm won in round 1 btw, happy puntin:thumbsu:

wow looking good man, 10 mins left in 3rd and its correect

Yeah was looking good until the doggies kicked away in the last.

Now I have to wait for the geelong v melbourne game and hope for a combined total of 191-200.

Might head down to the tote now and put a few punts on the dons v blues.....I'm becoming addicted!

Cheers Seth,

Have $5 on the Q by Q for a return of $105.

Will have to ask at the tote tonight about multi's, however I don't think they do them.

Thanks again mate!

The tote dont do multis at the outlets.

The only way they do multis is if you get an account and do it online (or by phone maybe).

Nah they don't down south either.

Spent a bit of time on the computer they have to pick your bets and there is nothing on multi's.

Might have to set up an internet account.

Franklin for coleman!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back