AFL : too blind to see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

magpielicious

All Australian
Apr 29, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
The AFL is so obsessed with the first week of the finals being a success post the weeks break at the expense of the main show piece, the Grand Final. The focus should be on having the BEST game of the year being the grand final. Both teams should have a weeks rest leading into the game, so teams are as primed as possible, and the comp gets a deserving game.

I found Callum Mills burner account guys.

The AFL is so obsessed with the first week of the finals being a success post the weeks break at the expense of the main show piece, the Grand Final. The focus should be on having the BEST game of the year being the grand final. Both teams should have a weeks rest leading into the game, so teams are as primed as possible, and the comp gets a deserving game.

I actually don’t think this is the worst idea.

And no I don’t say this because I think it cost us the preliminary final but I did find myself thinking during it that the week off, week in, week off, week on, doesn’t exactly help in the momentum department for the top four sides who win their QF, except in the instances when they are trying to get players fit obviously (which admittedly would be just as often as not).

If they are trying to string the season out an extra week I don’t see the problem in doing it this way

I like potato scallops, not cakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL : too blind to see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back