Game AFL Trade Rumours and done trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
See #post 81 for completed trades

I'm hearing through my mechanic's cousin who is a geelong member , that Carlton are pitching for Sam DeKoning to join his brother Tom at Carlton.
The deal would be pick 10, Paddy Dow and Caleb Marchbank for DeKoning.

Last edited:

My workmate's brother is a trainer at North Melbourne and he's heard that the following players want out if Clarkson remains coach, JHorne-Francis, Atu Bosenavulagi, Tarryn Thomas and Aaron Hall.

I've heard that Selwood will be traded back to Geelong after retiring.

They reckon he still has another year or two in him and they will offer him a spot on the rookie list.

I'm hearing through my mechanic's cousin who is a geelong member , that Carlton are pitching for Sam DeKoning to join his brother Tom at Carlton.
The deal would be pick 10, Paddy Dow and Caleb Marchbank for DeKoning.
LOLOL.... both Guthries, DeKonings, and Henrys at Geelong.
Say that back to yourself 3 times without wetting your pants

My workmate's brother is a trainer at North Melbourne and he's heard that the following players want out if Clarkson remains coach, JHorne-Francis, Atu Bosenavulagi, Tarryn Thomas and Aaron Hall.

my workmates brother's uncles neice's grandma's doctor's sister's cousin's catfish reckons Rihcmunt supports are the saltiest most insecure bunch of flogs on the planet, but I didn't believe it until I saw genuine email evidence posted on an anonymous forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my workmates brother's uncles neice's grandma's doctor's sister's cousin's catfish reckons Rihcmunt supports are the saltiest most insecure bunch of flogs on the planet, but I didn't believe it until I saw genuine email evidence posted on an anonymous forum.
Sounds like you've been catfished.

I'm hearing that Jack Graham has been playing Port Adelaide and will remain at the Tigers.
I'm hearing the Saints will offer Jordan DeGoey $5 million over 5 years with no behaviour clause apart from any shooting up in Bali brothels will draw a fine.

I heard Sydney 'better than Sam Walsh' Stafk gonna be delisted by Richmond lol Marcel Proust

I'm hearing the Saints will offer Jordan DeGoey $5 million over 5 years with no behaviour clause apart from any shooting up in Bali brothels will draw a fine.
Degoey the day after he signs a contract, with the behavioural clauses removed...

267BBE0B-9F6E-430C-9744-5173DCDDAD5F.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game AFL Trade Rumours and done trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back