AFLPA Homophobia Education

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I know meathead footy players are dumb but **** me do you really need education not to say a homophobic taunt in public on a footy field. There is obviously a cross section of the population that is still genuinely homophobic while there is still a large cross section of the population that do make jokes and stuff for whatever reason (and I get many people will still say they're homophobic for making those jokes) but no matter what cross section of the population you're in surely you're smart enough to not say something in public on a footy field.

I don't think this guy has his head screwed on to even suggest education is the issue. Can't educate if theres no brain cells

aflpadd.jpg

I hadn't even heard of the bloke before this. This is what he wants his profile to be, that plonker who said some pretty wrong things? I mean, I know the IQ level of an average draftee is probably similar to the average main board poster here, but surely they can educate themselves enough to be aware that not only are bigoted viewpoints unhealthy in any moral sense (and even if you don't actually think that way, throwing slurs around is really just as bad), but to out yourself in public as an utter pillock like this is really not a good career move.

there is still a large cross section of the population that do make jokes and stuff for whatever reason
Bloke at the footy a few weeks ago.

"Get up ya soft h*m*!"

His kids shushed him and he said "oh sorry you're not allowed to say that any more".

Some people still don't get it.

But good on his kids for objecting, and he didn't say it again.

Yeah education isn't needed here. Everyone knows that it's wrong and they know why.

All we need is for dickheads like this to continue getting harsher and harsher penalties so that they understand most people see them for the pieces of shit that they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLPA Homophobia Education

Remove this Banner Ad

Back